Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork

talksport

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork

Thank you' date=' Aqua![/quote'] my god, it took me over night to figure out the pupose behind this message!! V. bad tubelight case here... Welcome dhondy... it was a message purely from the bottom of my heart....

Thank you' date=' Aqua![/quote'] my god, it took me over night to figure out the pupose behind this message!! V. bad tubelight case here... Welcome dhondy... it was a message purely from the bottom of my heart....
That's the diaphragm. No, don't think overnight about it, Aqua. It's just a silly joke. :hic:

I didn't mean that .... :chin: Why are you so touchy.....? :shrug: .... Its OK aqua...... :alright: .....
yeah... i was touchy... but not abt what you said... Had in mind a stupid assignment that i would consider to my level a flop... :tired: Zatsall...

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork I just tease her gator ..........and i think she knows it...if she doesn't ...then now she does... I still can't visualise her as a girl...my first impression of her wasthat she was a sixteen yr old boy.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Aqua ...did you mind any thing i have written to you ? :huh:

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork i know, u teasing her, Rads.... i jus meant bby the way, how she doesnt get u and dhondy's jokes half the time and u guys find her a lil touchy..... aah... tht innocent 18... not sure, if i was really tht innocent ;)

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork aqua wrote:>>>Had in mind a stupid assignment that i would consider to my level a flop... Zatsall... _________________ AAAAAAW...don't be so hard on yourself......i am sure the next one will top your expectation...now cheer up girl and put your nose to the book :readingxxx: :reading: with a little bit of ICF thrown in ..... :wtg:

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork wow... a discussion all abt me!!! I'm touched...(all the way frm the bottom of my heart!!! :lol: ) Anyway, i do get their jokes ok... just a bit tubelight some times... my mom always calls me naive... :Cry: Poor me... JK... And thx dhondy... And i do know bit and bites abt the body, k... diaphragm and all... i used to be a bio student...

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork Bang bloody bang bang I suspect that, with the current absence of Super Selector, there is a serious inhouse competition amongst the moderators of a certain forum in the wild west. The prize may well be a book http://www.selfdestructionhandbook.com/SamplePages/SelfMutilation.htm awarded to the one who deletes the maximum number of posts and 'hides' the maximum number of threads.

Bang bloody bang bang I suspect that, with the current absence of Super Selector, there is a serious inhouse competition amongst the moderators of a certain forum in the wild west. The prize may well be a book http://www.selfdestructionhandbook.com/SamplePages/SelfMutilation.htm awarded to the one who deletes the maximum number of posts and 'hides' the maximum number of threads.
I know i shouldn't but...roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif