What song are you currently listening to ?

Rajiv

Invite the girl for a Long drive...stop the car at some secluded area..and play this song... look in her eyes..and enjoy the results..:cantstop:
Make sure you dont do this in Bihar :giggle: First of you all you wont get a secluded place. And even if you do manage to find one after a few minutes you will have some chenga/butru/baccha looking from the window(Hindi has a great word for it - hulakna). Aur agar yeh sab se bhi bacj gaya to koi local Don donon ko kidnap karke le jaayega:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Make sure you dont do this in Bihar :giggle: First of you all you wont get a secluded place. And even if you do manage to find one after a few minutes you will have some chenga/butru/baccha looking from the window(Hindi has a great word for it - hulakna). Aur agar yeh sab se bhi bacj gaya to koi local Don donon ko kidnap karke le jaayega:hysterical:
Bihar itana bhi bura nahin hai be

. meaning nahin kiya:haha: hamen pata tha:haha:
is gaane pe aur aise nahi kiya..didn't have car in school or college days.. but many girls have confirmed that this song is one of the most romantic songs... and actually this formula should be applied on those girls who are hard to get by..:--D otherwise a simple movie ticket with corner seats..are enough..:--D..and yeah wala formula maine try kiya hai..

you wont beleive .... I was thinking the exact same thing .... :nervous: You need a Kishore kumar to take this song to a new level .... whatta singer that guy was .... :hatsoff:
agree man.. i think even sonu nigam or udit narayan would do good justice to this song

Guest dada_rocks
is gaane pe aur aise nahi kiya..didn't have car in school or college days.. but many girls have confirmed that this song is one of the most romantic songs... and actually this formula should be applied on those girls who are hard to get by..:--D otherwise a simple movie ticket with corner seats..are enough..:--D..and yeah wala formula maine try kiya hai..
To movie wala verified hai.. Ab hai na car ab prayog karo aur real data report karo :haha:

Illaiyaraja has composed the music of "Tu Hi re..Tu Hi re..tere bina me kaise Jiun.." ???
That is from Roja right? So, it's got to be ARR. ARR was IR's assistant. But I am not sure if IRaja was ever involved with Rja music. And Lurker, very likely that MM Kareem was in ARR's troupe. The songs are very similar to what ARR composes.

yaar i clearly remember one song of Illaiyaraja..which is very famous...and the music is in the class of Rehmans..
You may be talking of the movie Sadma *ing Kamal Hassan and Sri Devi. It had some good numbers, very different in style to regular Hindi songs. The most popular of course is Suresh Wadkar sung Aie Jindagi Gale laga le. The song that carries his touch most though, or so I thought, was Aie Babua yeh Mahua mahakne laga hai filmed on Silk Smitha(sung by S Janaki??). That music is very Southern, very distinct.

You may be talking of the movie Sadma *ing Kamal Hassan and Sri Devi. It had some good numbers, very different in style to regular Hindi songs. The most popular of course is Suresh Wadkar sung Aie Jindagi Gale laga le. The song that carries his touch most though, or so I thought, was Aie Babua yeh Mahua mahakne laga hai filmed on Silk Smitha(sung by S Janaki??). That music is very Southern, very distinct.
ARR is in the class of Ilayaraja and not the other way around. The student is inspired from the Guru. Surnain akhiyon mein by Yesudas is a gem too. Suresh Wadkar song is one of the best. All other songs are not worthwhile.