What song are you currently listening to ?

Rajiv

are serious dude? :cantstop:
Yes:omg: I most certainly am. Well I have to many favourite sinatra songs, and let me tell you that in western music histroy the only artists more popular than him are or i should say were the beatles, rolling stones, elvis presley and thats about it. He is a legend!!!!! Besides hes an incredible singer and Im suprised you cant see that. What do u not like about him? Too old fashioned? Hes one of my fav artists and I love him :icflove::-D

Yes:omg: I most certainly am. Well I have to many favourite sinatra songs, and let me tell you that in western music histroy the only artists more popular than him are or i should say were the beatles, rolling stones, elvis presley and thats about it. He is a legend!!!!! Besides hes an incredible singer and Im suprised you cant see that. What do u not like about him? Too old fashioned? Hes one of my fav artists and I love him :icflove::-D
Right on, brother. Sinatra is the greatest singer that ever lived. His music has a timeless quality to it - i am sure it will exist for centuries and centuries. What a voice, what a man. I think i'll go listen to my greatest hits CD now

Right on' date=' brother. Sinatra is the greatest singer that ever lived. His music has a timeless quality to it - i am sure it will exist for centuries and centuries. What a voice, what a man. I think i'll go listen to my greatest hits CD now[/quote'] What you guys listen to Sinatra? How did you start listening to him? The closest I've come that is listening to Lincoln Park or Chimawamba:winky:

What you guys listen to Sinatra? How did you start listening to him? The closest I've come that is listening to Lincoln Park or Chimawamba:winky:
My dad has always been into swing and jazz, and i suddenly got into sinatra, he is an awesome singer. Linkin park are very good, but sinatra is a legend and will live forever, you cant compare. LONG LIVE SINATRA:yay:

dude it will wake up sleeping babes and make them cry bad, so slow omg....