What song are you currently listening to ?

Rajiv

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

^^ thanks brings me back memories.. Another 90s hit that I Iistened to recently.. this is a rock cover version of an earlier country version. 

Ugly Kid Joe is an awesome band! America's Least Wanted album totally rocked!

Besides the in your face everything about you, these two songs are my favorites.

Busy Bee

& Mr. Recordman. This brings back memories of playing acoustic version of this song with friends in college. Great song! Great memories!

Another popular song/band throughout India during the late 80 and 90s was Pretty Child by Indus Creed / Rock Machine. 

Uday Benegal's frontmanship set this band apart. 

Here are some of their popular songs:

Top of the Rock, the song that got them their initial fame, outside the concert circuit. 

- The song and the video is just like any 80s video on MTV

- Lyrics are top notch

- Jayesh Gandhi's guitar solo can match the best in the global business at the time

- The last bit, where the bassist stops to pee, has "Top of the Rock" graffiti on the wall. In a subsequent movie "Phir teri kahani yaad aayi", the graffiti makes an unplanned reappearance in one of the scenes. Both this video and that movie were likely shot in the Bombay film city.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

^^ thanks brings me back memories.. Another 90s hit that I Iistened to recently.. this is a rock cover version of an earlier country version. 

Both are v good

Cats in the cradle.. lyrics are so understated .Its about  a childs desire to be like his father and the time he wants to spend with him and vice versa in the old age for the father when the child grows up and is overwhelmed by responsibilities of life.  

On 1/30/2022 at 7:26 PM, diga said:

Cats in the cradle.. lyrics are so understated .Its about  a childs desire to be like his father and the time he wants to spend with him and vice versa in the old age for the father when the child grows up and is overwhelmed by responsibilities of life.  

One of my favourite songs. Hits right in the feels. 

Unless you were under a rock for the last month or so you must have heard this song. !!! . catchty!.

என்ன தான் இவன opposite gang ஆ இருந்தாலும் , i have to admit that .பாட்டு நல்லா இருக்கு

Anirudh keeps scoring big

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Unless you were under a rock for the last month or so you must have heard this song. !!! . catchty!.

என்ன தான் இவன opposite gang ஆ இருந்தாலும் , i have to admit that .பாட்டு நல்லா இருக்கு

Anirudh keeps scoring big

It can sound a bit repetitive after the first minute or so but fun song.