BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

Blade Bhai

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Stop hounding Mods - they arent your servants - they do this so people like you and I can post here. If we dont like what we see, there are options ... no one is holding a gun to your head. Mods: Well done for a great BB - personally speaking, you guys allow too many liberties but thats your choice ( and your headache !) All in all - well done and dont worry 'bout the odd idiot.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Freedom of speech for everyone including BB . Lets not be so insecure. I think some of you are waaaaaaaaaaaaayy over estimating the influence of 1 poster. He can post what he wants but he is not going to change peoples own minds and convictions. Saying that he certainly has his own agenda and his loyalties lie elsewere.Always said he was the mods pet :lol: But banning him, no way. Just like we should have been allowed to criticise the other board on the other board, so posters should be allowed to do same here.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

But banning him, no way. Just like we should have been allowed to criticise the other board on the other board, so posters should be allowed to do same here.
dsr, it went way beyond criticism into the direct abuse realms. There was a thread in which he went on an abuse fest against Rajeev and showed no signs of stopping forcing the ban. Most posters would agree there shouldn't be any space for abuse and spam on the board.

But banning him, no way. Just like we should have been allowed to criticise the other board on the other board, so posters should be allowed to do same here.
dsr, it went way beyond criticism into the direct abuse realms. There was a thread in which he went on an abuse fest against Rajeev and showed no signs of stopping forcing the ban. Most posters would agree there shouldn't be any space for abuse and spam on the board.
Did not know he went in to abuse mode! BB has been got out, he is shown himself to be merley a puppett for his masters! No abuse should be allowed, criticism yes. But abuse no! Unless its directed at the regime on the other site! :lol:

MODS ignore some threads even if they are directed to you. Act like you are not MODs...easy for me to say but can be done. Lets see how other posters react to them ...I have ignored this thread till now
Free speech is a very fine line TS. We are fully committed to it. But Blade was wrecking havoc here last nite, citing free speech, challenging us to ban him, if we wished. To preserve the spirit of the forum, we let the thread stay. Bheem even tried, quite patiently, reasoning with him for an hour or two. It only got worse progressively with every post of Blade's. Eventually Blade became the first poster to be IP banned. There were some discussions among the mods, to let him back in, with a warning, but the majority of the mods felt, that will set a very bad example. We wont compromise on basic ethics, in the pretext of free speech and allow nonsense to go on. Rajeev & Ravi are the pillars of this site. Both of them are true gentlemen, they showed as much restraint as they could, inspite of having the authority to ban Blade on the spot. Dissing them, unfairly, was totally uncalled for. Blade is a classic example of how free speech could be abused. We dont want to encourage it on this forum.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? dsr, so what if he was drunk ? He is an adult, he's responsible for his bevahior. If he drove his car & crashed into a child, while drunk, is he gonna get away with it ? If someone goes postal on u, for no fault of yours, because he was drunk, would u let him get away with that behavior ? MB rules are no different. Blade was a time bomb waiting to explode any minute. Only way to diffuse him was to ban him.

dsr, so what if he was drunk ? He is an adult, he's responsible for his bevahior. If he drove his car & crashed into a child, while drunk, is he gonna get away with it ? If someone goes postal on u, for no fault of yours, because he was drunk, would u let him get away with that behavior ? MB rules are no different. Blade was a time bomb waiting to explode any minute. Only way to diffuse him was to ban him.
err thanks for the lecture :roll: but i don't remember saying it was ok to behave like that cos you were drunk. Merely made an observation that his rant was so ridiculous that he may have been drunk. Was not giving that as an excuse just an obseravtion.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Ye kya natak faila rakhe ho Blade.. YE kahani to bahut poorani hai and I think we already establsihed it was some inadvertent mistake. So please bhai stop stirring $hit. Not that i mind $hit stirring but I have gone through whole thread on few occasions although not graphic abuse but certainly needless personal attack has been made. If u are doing this at the behest of Abe then u are doing a fine job. :-) Policy of this board is still intact: unless and until someopne gets graphich with gutter talk no thread gets deleted. See even this thread is alive and kicking and that should tell u all u need to know about this board.

Guest dada_rocks

dada_rocks, need your services in ranking system thread...
My pleasure sir. But right now I am on a trip, won't be able to spare much time till tuesday, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Unban kar do yaar i believe blade will behave from now on. he otherwise comes with some really humourous stuff.