Any cooks here?

Gambit

Re: Any cooks here?

Dhondy...lage haath yeh bhi bata do..... Is regular use of (every time one steps out) sun screen bad .....?Does that prevent vit D formation?.......
Dhondy she is trying to ask you this for couple of months now.. just answer her.. she hasnt been out of her house for long now..

Re: Any cooks here? Animals eat to live gator, not the other way around. So in a way, yes we've evolved since we do things for pleasure like live to eat ;-). Going back to yoda's point. Agriculture came at a much later stage of human evolution than hunting, and promoted the whole concept of civilization by humans giving up their nomadic life and settling down.

Re: Any cooks here? true Varun.... i was jus kidding... i was born a brahmin and started eating meat only after i was 18...right now, given a choice , i want to go back to vegetarianism, cos sometimes it makes me guilty when i pray... but i succumb to the temptation when i am hungry... but definitely, i would be converting back to vegetarianism very soon...

Re: Any cooks here? i've got my two gora roomies hooked on daal -- now they clean if I make them daal every week. which is totally cool with me. similar recipe to rads, but to switch it up a bit I will sometimes add Imli juice (you get cakes of tamarind at most indian grocery stores, take a bit and soak in warm water for 5-10 mins, squeeze out, and pour the juice into the dal), and tadka with mustard seeds --> stir in coconut grounds to make it seriously southie. anyone tried the Shan masalas for marinating meat? I tried the boti kabab masala recently, and it was brilliant.

Animals eat to live gator, not the other way around. So in a way, yes we've evolved since we do things for pleasure like live to eat ;-). Going back to yoda's point. Agriculture came at a much later stage of human evolution than hunting, and promoted the whole concept of civilization by humans giving up their nomadic life and settling down.
exactly. compare these: freshness of wholesome produce to the blood stained rotting pieces of meat. :eew:

freshness of wholesome produce to the blood stained rotting pieces of meat.
I love both veg and non veg food but why are you being so dismissive of non veg food? You make it seem like it's some diseased jaundiced plague ridden food source that people devour.

freshness of wholesome produce to the blood stained rotting pieces of meat.
I love both veg and non veg food but why are you being so dismissive of non veg food? You make it seem like it's some diseased jaundiced plague ridden food source that people devour.
I personally don't have a problem with what anyone eats. But in the modern day world, the way animals are raised in inhumane conditions for the purposes of consumption, makes me wonder, why? There is a beef ranch on the way from SF to LA in California where they house zillions of cows. Those cows don't have even an inch to move till they are finally hauled away for slaughter.

i am sure' date=' yoda's mouth is watering after seeing the pics i posted.... ;)[/quote'] nah. once upon a time (several years ago), some of my friends convinced me that i need to taste chicken and I did. it tasted like rubber (prolly not cooked very well either) and since then haven't had any interest whatsoever.