Murder mysteries

Aqua

Re: Murder mysteries James Bond is marooned on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic sea with not a soul in sight(hey its 007..such things happen to him)..now Mr.Bond has a sudden urge to smoke..he has a packet of Marlboro reds with him but he has nothing to light it with..all he has is the boat and the stuff in the boat which is 1) A huge wooden crate with clothes in it 2) A rope 3) An Axe How does 007 light his fag and become content?

Re: Murder mysteries

ai... what a waste of a thread!!! All solutions are up already... too bad.. but good job shailesh and anakin!!! :wtg:
mate goob job with the thread, but the thing is that when u create such quiz thread, it will spoil the interest in a second, thing is everyone can google the answer.
ICF policy, no googleing :wtg:

James Bond is marooned on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic sea with not a soul in sight(hey its 007..such things happen to him)..now Mr.Bond has a sudden urge to smoke..he has a packet of Marlboro reds with him but he has nothing to light it with..all he has is the boat and the stuff in the boat which is 1) A huge wooden crate with clothes in it 2) A rope 3) An Axe How does 007 light his fag and become content?
Use the axe to chop off parts of the wooden crate. Turn the axe blade at an acute angle - directly reflecting the sunlight onto the chopped wooden shreds. Allow the wood to catch fire (this may take a while...LOL) and once a tiny spark is noticeable, light the edge of a shirt with it and allow it to catch fire. Once the first gets going, he can light his cigarette. The rope serves no purpose whatsoever, but Mr. Bond will probably use it to lure some of the sexy women scuba diving underneath the boat.

Re: Murder mysteries he should open the wooden crate, go through all his clothes pockets and he will find a lighter or matches, if he is a real smoker... then he can fold them all and put em back.... sit back, light a smoke and look at the horizon....

he should open the wooden crate' date=' go through all his clothes pockets and he will find a lighter or matches, if he is a real smoker... then he can fold them all and put em back.... sit back, light a smoke and look at the horizon....[/quote'] :lmao: else he can hang himself using the rope :lmao:

he should open the wooden crate' date=' go through all his clothes pockets and he will find a lighter or matches, if he is a real smoker... then he can fold them all and put em back.... sit back, light a smoke and look at the horizon....[/quote'] :lmao: else he can hang himself using the rope :lmao:
hahahaha...yeah...

Another one... You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
onion
spoiler!!! Anyway, good for you... :wtg:
whereever, a knife and tearsss are involved, rest assured everyone will answer onion.... twist will be to come up with a question which involves both and some other answer...

Q1)Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister? Q2)If you had only one match, and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
1. he wouldnt be alive, if his wife is a widow...;) 2. u light he match first... yahooooooooooo.... atlast, i got one...