Common Sense, so you have any?

Aqua

Re: Common Sense, so you have any? 1. How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing was wrong with it at all, and in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. I don't know. Now, go to work and try your luck.

Re: Common Sense, so you have any?

1. How quickly can you find out what is unusual about this paragraph? It looks so ordinary that you would think that nothing was wrong with it at all' date=' and in fact, nothing is. But it is unusual. Why? If you study it and think about it you may find out, but I am not going to assist you in any way. You must do it without coaching. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you. I don't know. Now, go to work and try your luck.[/quote'] Rads, no 'e' in tht paragraph...

Re: Common Sense, so you have any? ok...here are some more... What is light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it more than a minute? On my way to the fair, I met 7 jugglers and a bear, every juggler had 6 cats, every cat had 5 rats, every rat had 4 houses, every house had 3 mouses, every mouse had 2 louses, every louse had a spouse. How many in all are going to the fair? all the best... :wtg:

Re: Common Sense, so you have any?

ok...here are some more... What is light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it more than a minute? On my way to the fair, I met 7 jugglers and a bear, every juggler had 6 cats, every cat had 5 rats, every rat had 4 houses, every house had 3 mouses, every mouse had 2 louses, every louse had a spouse. How many in all are going to the fair? all the best... :wtg:
1. is it flame?? 2. same 7 jugglers and a bear....