jokes

punjabiplaya

A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks. "I'm going down to give blood." "How much do you get paid for giving blood?" "About $20." "Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator. The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again. "Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?" "Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

Edited by punjabiplaya

After a long day at work, Kanye West goes to his Kanye Nest, to take a Kanye Rest. He wakes up feeling his Kanye Best. Then he'll get dressed in his Kanye Vest, and go on a Kanye Quest. He goes to church to get Kanye Blessed, and then to a hotel to be a Kanye Guest. Then he's off to school to take a Kanye Test. But he forgot to brush his teeth, did he run out of Kanye Crest? He then realized his neighbor stole it, what a Kanye Pest.

On 8/27/2016 at 4:39 AM, punjabiplaya said:

A married couple is lying in bed one night. The wife is curled up, ready to go to sleep, and the husband turns his bed lamp on to read a book. As he's reading, he periodically reaches over to his wife and fondles her special bits. He does this a few times, but only for a very short interval before returning to read his book. The wife gradually becomes more and more aroused and, assuming that her husband is seeking some encouragement before going further, gets up and starts stripping in front of him. The husband is confused and asks, Why are you taking off your clothes? His wife replies, You were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay. The husband says, No, not at all. His wife asks angrily, Well, what the hell were you doing then? I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book. 

:phehe:

On 8/27/2016 at 5:14 AM, punjabiplaya said:

A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks. "I'm going down to give blood." "How much do you get paid for giving blood?" "About $20." "Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator. The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again. "Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?" "Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

:cantstop: