Crazy things you've done and can share here.........

The Outsider

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here.........

DR, you went to IIT? Crazy things I've done: Drank half a litre of kerosene when I was 3.Taken to hospital. Doctor said it was a near escape. Head grazed the sharp edge of a table when I fell down leading to my left ear nearing being sliced off when I was 4. Went to the doctor who stitched it up. Was pretending to be superman when I smashed a window pane whilst trying to impress two girls when I was 9. Smashed the pane but a shard at the bottom sliced my wrist open. My white kurta went red as I was rushed to the hospital. Doctor said one more cm and my arm would have been rendered useless forever. Rang the police in Imphal, Manipur just for kicks when I was 16 and pretended to be some mafia guy and threatened them. Was staying at a guest house then. Within 15 minutes, I heard the sound of sirens and I nearly wet myself. Ran outside on the pretext of going to play and came back after 3 hours. Was told by reception that police searched for some criminal but were misinformed. Ordered by my uncle to changed a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere(near Jhumri Talaiya,Bihar) next to Bandar Chooha mines at 11 at night when I was 18. That region was known to be infested by dacoits. I nearly shat my pants as I changed the tyre as quickly as I could, while my uncle sat inside, doors locked with a pistol.
yes, I though my profile was in public domain on this board. Btw why did u drink 1/2 liter of kerosene; while trying to pour kerosene out of big tank through a pipe I too have consumed few ounces albeit inadvertently but drinking 1/2 litre suggests deliberate effort. So the question is what made u do it?

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... A while back, I crashed a forklift into a display stand, tipping it all over, when a girl got my attention at my old work... More recently, I got extremely drunk and was driving home with my wife 2 weeks ago. There was a police road block, and I knew I would get screwed, so I did a 3 point turn at high speed and knocked down a lamp post with my back bumper getting dented. I turned round and went home through a different route... This would deter me from drink-driving you'd think. 5 days later, me and my friends had a few before going to play football. I ended up skidding into the back of a colleague's Volvo. He'd had it 5 days, but luckily, we laughed it off (he was drunk too)... Again, I learnt f**k all from that. The next day, I went to my friend's newly acquired house, we all drank from 6pm-3am, and then I thraped my car home on the empty motorway at 115mph on a greasy wet surface... These are recent examples. I've done crazier sh*t in the past, but can't recall everything...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here.........

Waisey DR going to jail in Bihar is prob as cool as visiting In-Laws house ..... Not so in Karnataka ... heheheeeee :lol:
Aisa bhi nahin hai.. jail-birds are looked down upon everywhere.