What talent u got???

Legend

Re: What talent u got??? I have played in Washington Cricket League, CLNJ and Philadelphia Cricket League. Have played against numerous current US cricketers. I am an opening batsman with a really mean hook and pull (lets ignore the fact that I gt dismissed playing it far too often as well ) :wall: I bowl some tight off spin and can keep wickets if push comes to shove!!!!

Re: What talent u got??? i had what was called the "frazer syndrome" aka 'Pathan way"... i was a left-arm medium pacer in uni... then found tht it was too much hard work.... changed to slow medium pace(line and length)... found tht was too much work too... then changed to chinaman and discovered i could turn the ball a long way.... havent played in a year now... but used to play as a number 5 batsman and chinaman bowler.... can hit the ball a long way, but suck at playing off the legs.... ganguly shtyle.... step away and hit on the off-side ;) maybe thts why i dont like ganguly much, cos i feel he aint better than me ;)