UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

Guest Hiten.
What the hell ? Shouldn't Inter be playing Barca' date=' Chelsea vs Porto ? :hmmmm:[/quote'] Can anyone bother answering me ?

Guest Hiten.
No One cares about Chelsea :hehe:
:whack: How come the scheduling is different ? I was waiting for Inter-Barca face off part II. What the hell is going on.

:whack: How come the scheduling is different ? I was waiting for Inter-Barca face off part II. What the hell is going on.
Abey, bb this is the Group Stage, only in Knockouts they have back to back return legs, here its like 'A' Team plays all the three others once and then followed by the return fixtures.

Guest Hiten.
Abey' date=' bb this is the Group Stage, only in Knockouts they have back to back return legs, here its like 'A' Team plays all the three others once and then followed by the return fixtures.[/quote'] Umm, help me understand how the grp stage works then. I haven't been keen follower of CL, so not sure about their scheduling crap.

lol. Thats the one Its good to see though. The Russian league has some good p[layers, makes you wonder why the **** they move there instead of Spain or the EPL.
Apparently, the players are getting paid a lot in the Russian League nowadays. But it won't be long before players like Krasic, Tomas Necid vie their trade elsewhere.

REAL WILL WIN THE CL,Arsenal will do well and surprise many ..........BARCA WILL MAKE THE 2nd FINAL IN A ROW Hala MADRID,GO GUNNERS
Haha Madrid!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: U cant buy succes wid money!! Madrid stinks big time!!:finger: Another disasterous season on the cards for Madshit!!:))

They keep giving the reason for their loses upon Ronaldo's unavailability, it is the MOST insane thing I have ever heard. I mean they have spent some good 150 million Euros on buying other players in Kaka, Benzema, Xabi.

One of the reasons for Man United not doing so well in Europe was the number of British players in the team during the late 90s and early 2000s who couldn't adapt to the playing style of the European teams. Thankfully, there has been an influx of European and Latin players in the team since then and they are well on their way to doing well consistently in Europe. BTW they would have won atleast a couple more in the 50s-60s if it was not for the Munich tragedy. It is a known fact that it is damn difficult to build a team that had lost eight extremely good players in an air accident. God only knows how many championships they would have won if they had survived the crash. Busby Babes :hail: