( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

The media is just gambling on the fact something comes out of it whether its betting, matchfixing or money laundering. Thats why they been performing a circus and making sure all bases are covered if anything comes through. :banghead:

The media is just gambling on the fact something comes out of it whether its betting, matchfixing or money laundering. Thats why they been performing a circus and making sure all bases are covered if anything comes through. :banghead:
yet we people believe them which is why we India have so many problems. We always highlight groups, whether its Hindu or Muslims. It is always a GROUP A member killed GROUP B member. Then they start having conversations about each group and this is how people get angry and want to take revenge

The media needs to simply shut the heck up. I scroll over Times Now as soon as I see it. Its the English India TV. NDTV & CNN-IBM are way better. There's more to their lives than witchhunting and character-assassinating people before they've even been proved guilty.

Vijay Mallya Tweets: Full n fair investigation of IPL affairs will compel loud mouths to shut up by realising true value of 6th largest sporting event in World about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Despite media bashing it was heart warming to witness applause by Owners/ Players for Lalit Modi at the awards for the fine job he has done about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
ofcourse why wouldnt he support Modi.. he needs to rake in millions he had put on the team.. If IPL is shutdown.. hes gonna face the losses... so he will do everything to keep the IPL running..

ofcourse why wouldnt he support Modi.. he needs to rake in millions he had put on the team.. If IPL is shutdown.. hes gonna face the losses... so he will do everything to keep the IPL running..
OH Really? :omg: wow :banghead:

yea .. lets see who else is supporting franchise owners and the players?? who have vested interest in making the IPL go on... is it that hard to comprehend?
Who are you? Some Saint who has renounced Worldly pleasure and live in Himalayas? It seems you don't have any vested 'interests'. Weren't you the one who opened the CSK thread hailing the victory over DC? :giggle: I suppose you are not trying to earn money and are involved in charity services.. On one hand you hate IPL.. On other hand you start these types of threads: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=90816

yea .. lets see who else is supporting franchise owners and the players?? who have vested interest in making the IPL go on... is it that hard to comprehend?
I am supporting him..is he helping me make millions too?? Why is it so difficult for folks like you to accept a difference in opinions??

Difference of opinion is bound to be there even in a small "country" like Vatican City. This is India. We are a billion people. We aren't even supposed agree on everything. So yes, I think we should be tolerant of all opinions.

Who are you? Some Saint who has renounced Worldly pleasure and live in Himalayas? It seems you don't have any vested 'interests'. Weren't you the one who opened the CSK thread hailing the victory over DC? :giggle: I suppose you are not trying to earn money and are involved in charity services.. On one hand you hate IPL.. On other hand you start these types of threads: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=90816
Open conflict of interest. Srinivasan ko chodo, isko nikalo be :hehe:

Ofcourse theyre supporting him,they sure know alot more than what you sitting at home know! How can you blindly believe the media? Can you not wait till they come up with some proof ? First the IT raid news.. and them the media admits the report was false ! Everyday they have some stupid baseless allegation! :headshake: