Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Re: Watched any new movies? Watched heaps of hollywood ones and couple of bollywood ones. Three bollywood ones I watched are : Dhoom2 : Good music but the movie wasn't great. Ash was terribly disappointing, she needs to learn to act. Anwar : Below average performances but is good for someone like me that doesn't understand the system in India. Kabul Express : This one was quite good, more like a documentary but a well made movie. The camera work is brilliant and has pictured the ruins of Afgan quite well.

Re: Watched any new movies?

How can I forget this? Being a big fan of Martin Scorsese movies...I did not miss "The Departed" ... Excellent movie ....excellent Acting,Direction...story. If u like Gangster movies u cannot miss this one! 8.5/10 !
Bluebhai - the original HK 'Infernal Affairs' is/are far better than the Scorsese copy (although the copy is pretty good as well).

Re: Watched any new movies? yes ur absolutely right...Infernal Affairs is much better... And also... Brad Pitt is the executive producer of "The Departed" ...he had plans to act along with Tom Cruise .... but due to some problem they opted out.... But still nothing to beat "The Godfather" .... Its one of the Best Movies Ever Made.

yes ur absolutely right...Infernal Affairs is much better... And also... Brad Pitt is the executive producer of "The Departed" ...he had plans to act along with Tom Cruise .... but due to some problem they opted out.... But still nothing to beat "The Godfather" .... Its one of the Best Movies Ever Made.
Amen to that. I like Godfather too but I thought II was better than I. Watch 'The Prestige' - best damn move in last 3-4 years for me. Watched Yuva for the first time this weekend - good movie.

Prestige was pretty darn good, loved the departed
Rajeev, check out 'Infernal Affairs', the original movie of which Departed is a remake, it's a top movie. there are certain differences in story as well as in the style, but I must say I liked both, they are excellent in their own right.

Prestige was pretty darn good, loved the departed
Rajeev, check out 'Infernal Affairs', the original movie of which Departed is a remake, it's a top movie. there are certain differences in story as well as in the style, but I must say I liked both, they are excellent in their own right.
..ya, heard abt that...chinese version right