Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Watched ‘Rockstar’ last night. It is essentially a good movie, ruined. The opening sequence is really promising and immediately captures your attention and but it all sort of starts to fizzle away the moment the girl starts to appear. Make no mistake – Nargis is dead-drop gorgeous, but the girl cant (yet) act to save her life. Every time she comes on the screen, it feels like you are watching a cartoon version of the film. Every time she disappears, the movie is back to grabbing your attention (it does fail there many times too). The Ranbir-Nargis romance dynamic is an utter failure and is a HUGE drag on what is otherwise a (relatively) novel plot. They have tried to use the technique of starting the end sequence at the beginning of the movie and then begin to work backwards. But beyond a point, all hell breaks loose and you have no effin clue what the hell is going on (blame it on poor editing). About 2 hrs into the movie, you literally begin to wish for the climax sequence. And just another point - If you're trying to portray your man as the hottest new musical sensation, the last thing you should be trying to do is have some cheap product placement and have him drive around in a compact Volvo. :headshake: Positives – Ranbir Kapoor, new(ish) plot and AR Rahman Negatives - Director, Editor, & Nargis. Verdict – Don’t watch it unless you absolutely have to.

Saw Rockstar with friends yesterday and I for one absolutely loved it(other than last 5 minutes)...never liked Ranbir before but after watching it, I can guarantee u that the guy is gonna be next generation superstar!!! Movie takes to u in a world where u keep thinking about ur first true love with a smile on ya face.....first half is just too bloody brilliant. I have recently started learning guitar for last 1 n half months n this movie kinda gave me that push to work harder. Lol practiced for 4 hours straight after I got home... Again highly recommended movie!! 8.5/10

Adventures of TinTin 9/10 Loved the movie. Never read a Tin Tin comic so far. Will buy a few later today. I'm already a fan. This movie is a perfect example of how to make use of 3-D technology to enhance the film, and add creative value to it. :hatsoff:
I have all the Tin Tin comics....love them and loved the movie.The movie has stayed so true to the comic...... 10/10