Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Re: Watched any new movies? I loved the Ninja Turtles growing up (any child of the 80s and early 90s can attest to that lol)...so I dont care how good or bad the movie is...am just glad they're back on the big screen! Cowabunga, dude!! :hic:

Re: Watched any new movies?

I loved the Ninja Turtles growing up (any child of the 80s and early 90s can attest to that lol)...so I dont care how good or bad the movie is...am just glad they're back on the big screen! Cowabunga, dude!! :hic:
same here!, i just loved ninja turtles when i was a kid.. i had the ninja turtle's compass box, school bag, and water bottle :lmao: i even joined karate :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

watched Wild Hogs and namesake Last week. awesome movies ... namesake was out n out Tabu's show.... but Irrfan and Kaal pen did a real good job. must watch movie. really touching :wtg:
hmm :roll: frnd of mine saw it, and she said it wasnt great :huh: but she's in India, so mebbe its different for her.. movie is about adapting cultures and stuff na...

watched Wild Hogs and namesake Last week. awesome movies ... namesake was out n out Tabu's show.... but Irrfan and Kaal pen did a real good job. must watch movie. really touching :wtg:
hmm :roll: frnd of mine saw it, and she said it wasnt great :huh: but she's in India, so mebbe its different for her.. movie is about adapting cultures and stuff na...
Ya it is about adapting to a new culture and still remain youself ... if you are living outside India YOU MUST watch it. will definitely relate to it. :wtg: Tell you what, me and My Egyptian Freind went to wach it last saturday and while we were entering the theater, this White Lady stopped and held my hand and said, "you will really like this movie, Awesome". I went inside, 70 % of junta was Non-desi and when the movie ended and the lights came on, I saw atleast 10 people around me wiping their tears. (Not saying all this to add SKC creadebility, but coz of the fact that a wider can relate to it) later on, even my egyptian friend confronted that he cried once during the movie and even He could relate to it.

Yeah my aunt just saw it today...she's visiting from India and didn't like the movie at all....said the pace was too slow. I wanan watch it in any case...bieng an ABCD, I think I can relate to Kal Penn's character Gogol.