The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Yeah thought I'd just get back to my winning ways by winning Asia Cup. Small event in terms of importance for an SS. Just to warm up for the big grand slam with a win here would be nice. The biggest SS event, the 55 day long IPL is just around the corner. And this year is gonna be good one with Mitchell Johnson firing :kxip: to a win and me going from league champion of IPL to league+knockout (overall) champion of IPL :ohyeah: Any IPL winning SS is considered a great so time to get my name on the list. :dance: The most people playing, the most transfers, the most matchdays, it's like the World Cup for SS.
yeah and I'm happy to have added my name in that list on my debut :hatsoff: and eagerly waiting to win another IPL SS this year :dance:
kya faayda fir haraaunga m tumko ....pichli baar jab ashes m tumhaara chapter close kiya tha....no.9 se no.1 pe displace kiya tha.... to itta lamba rest le k aara h ab....soch ra hun ipl k baad kitta lamba rest lega!!!
uske baad se tum to top 30 me bhi nahi aarahe ho :cantstop:
kya faayda fir haraaunga m tumko ....pichli baar jab ashes m tumhaara chapter close kiya tha....no.9 se no.1 pe displace kiya tha.... to itta lamba rest le k aara h ab....soch ra hun ipl k baad kitta lamba rest lega!!!
PAA-G the SuperSelectorGambler and winning a comp greater than 5 matchdays :hysterical: Your performance will be like your beloved :dd:, a second consecutive lakdi ka chammach winner :hehe:
yeah and I'm happy to have added my name in that list on my debut :hatsoff: and eagerly waiting to win another IPL SS this year :dance:
You've claimed this many times. PROOF! :hitler::hitler:
PAA-G the SuperSelectorGambler and winning a comp greater than 5 matchdays :hysterical: Your performance will be like your beloved :dd:, a second consecutive lakdi ka chammach winner :hehe: You've claimed this many times. PROOF! :hitler::hitler:
ek to mjhe pella lakdi ka chamach tak nhi mila h!!! N doosri baat Ipl m khoob bajne wali h tumhaari.... :dd: bajayegi :kxip: ki n m bajaungi tumhaari....n fir se tumhaare shell m bhej doonga tumhe :beee: