The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

I've taken the aggressive option again, it's my policy this time round. Yesterday made 3 changes went from 1st to 5th but cause of changes returned to 1st. Today made 2 changes and hopefully will return to 1st again. Being an aggressive SS this time round :dance: The thinking is that eventually Im gonna have a day where I run away with it cause I keep bringing in players when many have left teams unchanged cause of expensive subs.

I've taken the aggressive option again, it's my policy this time round. Yesterday made 3 changes went from 1st to 5th but cause of changes returned to 1st. Today made 2 changes and hopefully will return to 1st again. Being an aggressive SS this time round :dance: The thinking is that eventually Im gonna have a day where I run away with it cause I keep bringing in players when many have left teams unchanged cause of expensive subs.
you know na what happened to me :hysterical: so good changes :two_thumbs_up:
Scenario 1: I win both SS, gonna take about a month at least for me to stop talking about my greatness. :yay: Scenario 2: I win 1 SS, choke in other. It happens... bit disappointing to choke 3rd time but at least another title and there's improvement :good: Scenario 3: Choke in both, 4th time loss on final day from first position. Retire from SS permanently to avoid unnecessary tension all for it to end up in a choke. :wall: Aiming for scenario 1! :weights:
you are great ss!
My fate in the hands of Jayawardane now, he gets 100 I may lose 1st place. Sucks, when you just need someone to get out to get win. Guy in 2nd likely to win atm, has Matthews to come too but you never know! Hafeez should have caught Jaya though.
Congrats on winning both SS comp :hatsoff:
Congrats on winning both SS comp :hatsoff:
Not yet, Matthews to be updated. Im pretty sure Matthews needed 35 points and he has gotten less than this. Update coming in 10 mins, very :nervous: 2nd place has Matthews! Lets see if Matthews got 35 pts with bat today, I've calculated less than that going by rules but lets see! Going by rules I calculated 27 pts, I should win by 8... 10 mins til update