The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

On 3rd :woot:... But from downside :facepalm:... Yaar why to start SS from qualifiers ? :hitler:... I had no idea of that :idunno:... Changed my team now though... Lets see what happens...:pray:
Nit 3rd but you are last with -24 points :nice: hope you do better to beat CHIT SS Lord :dance:
It's a 32 game tournament... trust me you will be surprised how much things can change at the end. You will have good and bad phases, it's not just 5 games and others will also have good phases. In long SS's I think you shouldn't worry about your rank or zakk overtaking you etc until it's the last 10 games. I know at this stage almost anyone can win (barring zakk :--D) it's just too long to predict Don't compare your teams with others at this stage and do what you feel is right, the comparing is for last few games if required when you need to beat someone to get ahead :nice:
I totally agree with you :nice: But rivalry is important to have fun... Thats why I am giving match-by-match account of my personal battle with Zak... A long SS definitely ensures that anyone can win.. Main shyte will started on the 21st... when we have to make those big changes... :P
I totally agree with you :nice: But rivalry is important to have fun... Thats why I am giving match-by-match account of my personal battle with Zak... A long SS definitely ensures that anyone can win.. Main shyte will started on the 21st... when we have to make those big changes... :P
Dont listen to that CHIT :headshake: He thinks everyone is like him to choke in long ss :rofl: You have to find new rival as I am going to take big lead that no one can even reach closer :ohyeah: