The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Good pick from zakk' date= also wanted Tom Cooper but couldn't cause had 8 bats already so picked an Irish spinner instead, hope he does good too not that it's gonna make huge difference in long run though. Real deal begins 21st :ohyeah:
Ya I had the same problem... thought of Cooper, but with 1 minute remaining I choose the opener :wall:
opener is a bat too' date='no?[/quote'] i wanted to replace an all rounder with Cooper... then I thought no need for any sub today.... but with one minute remaining...logic went out of window and I decided to take chance and replaced one batter with the opener who scored 0(1)... for some reason I forgot Copper at that particular moment..... :wall:
i wanted to replace an all rounder with Cooper... then I thought no need for any sub today.... but with one minute remaining...logic went out of window and I decided to take chance and replaced one batter with the opener who scored 0(1)... for some reason I forgot Copper at that particular moment..... :wall:
:cantstop: thats why you should make changes well in time :agree:
Ya I had the same problem... thought of Cooper' date=' but with 1 minute remaining I choose the opener :wall:[/quote'] I also had same problem but got him in place of tamim :agree: But my other 2 subs myburgh and swart failed badly :headshake: Cooper played really well :hatsoff: I dont have jamil in my team :nervous: