The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

zakk has disappeared after his boast of leaving everyone behind... I lead him by 176 points and the tournament leader has the same lead over me ...lol Now we get to the business end of SS... its here that all the topsy turvy will begun.. How many players and who to choose from India and Pakistan :hmmm: :hmmmm2:

zakk has disappeared after his boast of leaving everyone behind... I lead him by 176 points and the tournament leader has the same lead over me ...lol Now we get to the business end of SS... its here that all the topsy turvy will begun.. How many players and who to choose from India and Pakistan :hmmm: :hmmmm2:
Yeah today the real deal begins and it's important for everyone to get a good start, often in SS's (not always) the frontrunners early on are in contention til last day so first few matches of the comp will be very important for everyone. Im personally thinking bringing players from both sides (making few before and few after Ireland game). Generally in many things you make the most gains when you take greater risk so Im gonna do same in SS :ohyeah:
Tried really hard to catch you by making so many subs per match but those players failed and gave you more lead plus I dont have much players from next game so more advantage to you :hitler: Thinking of going back to not making changes to team for saving sub costs and may not make many changes for every game of main tourney :hmmm: But I will be back soon :ohyeah:
Yeah today the real deal begins and it's important for everyone to get a good start, often in SS's (not always) the frontrunners early on are in contention til last day so first few matches of the comp will be very important for everyone. Im personally thinking bringing players from both sides (making few before and few after Ireland game). Generally in many things you make the most gains when you take greater risk so Im gonna do same in SS :ohyeah:
I think you should not use subs as your players going to fail :headshake: Hope your bad ss days start with main tourney :agree:

India-KXIP fan though is in the second position has already made 6 subs for the indo-pak game and it will make him comfortable leader before the game begins... 1. India-KXIP fan 2045 2. bobbydhillon 1942 (after 6 subs) I will go in the 1700's after my subs... so currently its these 2 fighting for the title with a LONG way to go... :hmmm:

India-KXIP fan though is in the second position has already made 6 subs for the indo-pak game and it will make him comfortable leader before the game begins... 1. India-KXIP fan 2045 2. bobbydhillon 1942 (after 6 subs) I will go in the 1700's after my subs... so currently its these 2 fighting for the title with a LONG way to go... :hmmm:
What a game for bobby d regardless, he gained on me through Cooper, Porterfield and Poynter :hatsoff: Cut lead by about 300