The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

hehe... But that one player "Umar AKmal" did all the damage to me... Now have slipped to the fourth spot and I seem to be slowly edging downwards... Now again I picked Dhawan over Rohit and lost lot of valuable points... STill some way to go.... but my luck seems to be eroding badly... The title fight seems to be between u and BD currently with ashwin-roche just a bit behind u two..

hehe... But that one player "Umar AKmal" did all the damage to me... Now have slipped to the fourth spot and I seem to be slowly edging downwards... Now again I picked Dhawan over Rohit and lost lot of valuable points... STill some way to go.... but my luck seems to be eroding badly... The title fight seems to be between u and BD currently with ashwin-roche just a bit behind u two..
You forgot me :--D had good day today and may do much better tomorrow :dance: still trying hard to enter back in top 5 :hitler:

This is such a competitive SS! Barely a difference in the teams, have to rely on the one different player often to do something. Two 5 time champs in Bobby and Ashwin right on me :nervous: Fecking tight, suspenseful SS this. Gonna go down to the wire, I know I can win it, toughest SS I've played on ICF so far. :ohyeah: