The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

WHY SHOULD I WASTE 40 PTS AND STILL HAVE THE SAME PLAYER AS 80% OF PPL WHO SPEND NOTHING AS THEY DON'T NEED TO SUB. I DON'T WANT DHOBI IN MY TEAM I DEMAND BUTTLER ADDED TO SELECTIONS LIST. MODS YOU HAVE 1 HOUR. :hitler: Why is Dhobi the only option for wk spot :whine: Im forced to sub in a player everyone will have. = they have 40 pts advantage cause I made sub, I drop places. wtf :whine: I demand answers. Add Buttler now :wall:

Mods hurry, why are we being forced to pick Dhobi? Time running out. I need answers. :hitler: I wanna run away Never say goodbye I wanna know the truth Instead of wondering why I wanna know the answers No more lies I wanna shut the door And open up my mind [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9DcqFs00U]Hybrid Theory #06 Runaway - YouTube[/ame] Song for LR. :D But this is exactly what I want. Answers.

Fecking lazy @ss mods at it again. :cantstop: Need to make do with Dhobi I guess. Free 40 point lead for those who have him compared to people who don't. This was gonna happen anyway but then you cut the points Butler is gonna out score him by, loss-loss for those who don't have Dhobi already. I don't want to have the same player (cant cut lead) as most others, a terrible player and give a 40 pt lead while being forced to pick him. Disgraceful.

Fecking lazy @ss mods at it again. :cantstop: Need to make do with Dhobi I guess. Free 40 point lead for those who have him compared to people who don't. This was gonna happen anyway but then you cut the points Butler is gonna out score him by, loss-loss for those who don't have Dhobi already. I don't want to have the same player (cant cut lead) as most others, a terrible player and give a 40 pt lead while being forced to pick him. Disgraceful.
If you dont want to give free 40 points lead to others then dont make that change and save your 40 points :cantstop:

IM BACK *****EZ!!! :thefinger: 7th out of 73 now. Was 32nd after 1st test. Horrible start. Im farking back! Form is temporary class is permanent. In Bleed Blue's case fluke's are temporary chitness is permanent. U going down son :weights::bigboss::training1: All thanks to Ali for saving me. I always knew he was gonna take 8 wickets :dontmentionit: :D

Alright. Make or break time. Time to get my thinking cap on. :nervous: Actually no thinking this time, being forced to make the gambles this time. Just how it is when u got people to catch. Will pick a unreliable player or two just to have a different player and someone who if they deliver will catch leaders. Maybe in SS I may retain team but FL will be big time gambles :ohyeah: Would rather have outside chance of winning than finish in a "respectable" position. Even if risk is going down further with risky selections.