The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Alright. Make or break time. Time to get my thinking cap on. :nervous: Actually no thinking this time, being forced to make the gambles this time. Just how it is when u got people to catch. Will pick a unreliable player or two just to have a different player and someone who if they deliver will catch leaders. Maybe in SS I may retain team but FL will be big time gambles :ohyeah: Would rather have outside chance of winning than finish in a "respectable" position. Even if risk is going down further with risky selections.
Bolbacchan ki to lagegi phir se :headshake:
++ I fully agree I had Shami and he's not playing :protest: I suppose the good news is everyone in the top 20 bar 1 guy has either Ishant or Shami, both not playing.
:finger: A chit player like you deserve to be placed below me. Keep looking at my ass :finger:

Completely fell away in this test. Things just haven't gone well for me in SS this series. Series has been fairly different to what I predicted anyway I guess. Not scoreline but other things. Anyways Im not too worried about the results it's the breaking up of sessions that is important and gives me the advantage. I have always maintained Im not too worried about the result but the process is most important.

Completely fell away in this test. Things just haven't gone well for me in SS this series. Series has been fairly different to what I predicted anyway I guess. Not scoreline but other things. Anyways Im not too worried about the results it's the breaking up of sessions that is important and gives me the advantage. I have always maintained Im not too worried about the result but the process is most important.
I ended 15th. You 16th. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just accept it. You are pathetic in SS. You can only talk big but don't have the balls to walk the talk. You should retire and stop embarrassing yourself here