The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Here is the tip...be less busy and watch match and select team based on form :giggle: I know u are really busy outside of few minutes for this thread but this is only say u win :giggle:
Not really but yeah first 2 tests Im gonna miss some days not on weekends. Watching every ball today for analysis though :yess: It's not good enough excuse though tbh :whine: And Im gonna watch the chit out of master race stadium match. :dance:
Not really but yeah first 2 tests Im gonna miss some days not on weekends. Watching every ball today for analysis though :yess: It's not good enough excuse though tbh :whine: And Im gonna watch the chit out of master race stadium match. :dance:
but watching match gives advantage like you know if some one is showing form even if not scoring runs and same with bowling i knew lyon will take lot of wickets yesterday even posted about it on day 3 because he looked consistent and recent record of spinners in adeliade also there is lot of luck involved in this game specially n tests as there are limited games and limited players so strategy part should be easier :giggle:
but watching match gives advantage like you know if some one is showing form even if not scoring runs and same with bowling i knew lyon will take lot of wickets yesterday even posted about it on day 3 because he looked consistent and recent record of spinners in adeliade also there is lot of luck involved in this game specially n tests as there are limited games and limited players so strategy part should be easier :giggle:
:two_thumbs_up: You have potential. Play next time :poink: As for me I didn't do anything silly but did what 90% others did. Had Aus 3 centurions, Pujara and Kohli. So nothing stupid at least :two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: You have potential. Play next time :poink: As for me I didn't do anything silly but did what 90% others did. Had Aus 3 centurions, Pujara and Kohli. So nothing stupid at least :two_thumbs_up:
Yep There is just luck you have to pick one great performer which no one else expects to win ..it's risky but there are just 22 players in game unlike leagues :hmmm:
@Varun: can you change the ICF SS to a different format ? I'll pm you my suggestion' date=' it might be a bit more interesting and will attract more participants and our members may not go for other sites to play this game[/quote'] As an ISB (ICF SS Bully) I think your suggestion to change the format can feck off :finger: Most of my success has come in this. Purest form of SS....just pick the best team and none of this you exceeded ur budget so u can't pich this guy etc etc. That style is pyjama SS, this is real SS. Hence why I am a well reknowned SS and ones like u who win cricetweb are nobodies :finger: And this gets way more participants than other comps. :finger:

^:rofl: Your the Sreesanth of SS/FL you cant bully someone in the calibre of me(chachin bradboy) so feel free to stfu :two_thumbs_up: A two times champion like me have every fecking rights to give my suggestions :proud: besides you dont have to use any $ in the new format as well but the strategies will be more close to the real game. What do you think ?

^:rofl: Your the Sreesanth of SS/FL you cant bully someone in the calibre of me(chachin bradboy) so feel free to stfu :two_thumbs_up: A two times champion like me have every fecking rights to give my suggestions :proud: besides you dont have to use any $ in the new format as well but the strategies will be more close to the real game. What do you think ?
I don't support anything that can: A: Change things around to what is working for me B: Potentially increase competitiors, increasing competition and making it harder to win for me I don't want to work hard and all that bs to do well :headshake:
@Varun: can you change the ICF SS to a different format ? I'll pm you my suggestion' date=' it might be a bit more interesting and will attract more participants and our members may not go for other sites to play this game[/quote'] No response from him so, guys I tell you what my suggestion is and those of us who find it better lets join and make a revolution Here we go(Copy pasting from a FL site) for test matches, Entering the team Winning Overs available Substitutes Rankings This is the site This format is more close to the real matches in terms of strategic point of view cmon guys :cheer: