The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Justice chibhabha 1st t20 me 51 runs second t20 me 59(39) runs agar 1 run ka 1 poit bhi ginega to 120 honge or aaj tak uske naam sirg 111.6 points hi he dekhlena dhyan se. SS ke hisab se to 150+ hone chahiye atleast.
Listen up mate. No one's pointing a frigging gun at your temple and asking you to join SS. If there are any issues with SS report it in a civil manner and it will be fixed. Unfortunately we don't have call centers setup to pick up your phone every 5 mins and note down your issues with the SS system.
Listen up mate. No one's pointing a frigging gun at your temple and asking you to join SS. If there are any issues with SS report it in a civil manner and it will be fixed. Unfortunately we don't have call centers setup to pick up your phone every 5 mins and note down your issues with the SS system.
Heyy mate i had no issue r complaints about that i just published what i knew and i think sir john abused thats why i had to use those abusivve words as well please dont mind u i abused sir john not any1 else. I know that its run by a system software and it may have had problems but i can see those points have now been allocated to the respective scores scored by the players so i thank u as well. I dont know if u are an administrator or not but thank you for ur compliments what i wanted is only that a fair play poits according to players who scored it nothing else and u can see i think i was at 21 before the problem was fixed and now i am at 14 so thank u again and to the administrators as well.
heyy i m glad to see my talks being considered by the admins. Thanks alot admins for the SS btw S.A Vs Pak so early
No, you are not being taken seriously.
heyy guys sorry for this but please dont forget to make SS for Aus Vs Sl starting 31 Oct 1 T20 and 3 Odi's as well.
The SS will be up once the squads are announced.