The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

what have u done shane ??? We cant play such long tournaments i can't even remember the full team names forget the squads. Though i have joined the SS but truly not intrested in it anymore yaar. Some maybe intrested but i dont like to play from so many teams yaar especially to unknown players like these teams have in them. SORRY IF U FEEL BAD I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY

what have u done shane ??? We cant play such long tournaments i can't even remember the full team names forget the squads. Though i have joined the SS but truly not intrested in it anymore yaar. Some maybe intrested but i dont like to play from so many teams yaar especially to unknown players like these teams have in them. SORRY IF U FEEL BAD I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYBODY
Oh no! If you don't participate, whose gonna pay our bills man :O
I am really hurt.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: We are getting humour in a thread I had least expected :--D
jibran don't heart shane legend.:nono:
OK' date=' Ranji Super League SS has been setup, 4 teams squads are yet to be announced at CI, so the sub penalty for the first round of these games will be 10 points, from the second round onwards the sub penalty will be 40 points.[/quote'] Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30.
UP and Saurashtra squads added.
Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!
Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30. Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!
good idea :rolleyes:
Think 10 points for 1st round is really harsh, especially when teams of Railway and Karnataka have not even been added. Substitution after 1st round should be nearly free, at a token penalty of 5. Even 40 for the further rounds are harsh for such a long competition. Please make it 30. Karnataka has many good players and I'm sure everyone will certainly choose at least three players from that. Don't you think, 10 sub-penalty is harsh here? Please make Ranji SS more user friendly!!
Done.