2010/11 Community Shield: Man United v Chelsea, 8th August 2010

SachDan

Motherpucking Hilario :wall:. Chelsea's reserve goalkeepers are off Arsenal's first choice GK class (yeah that BAD :haha:). Anywho, this is just a ***in shield, big boys will go for the PL trophy :proud: :cool:
Yes they'll score 100 points this season.:dance:

The first hardly had any friendlies or match practice. Ancelotti was too busy playing the academy bachas most of the time. All in all, the actual startss this weekend :aha: :finger: manure fans.
Shal i give you result of all the friendlies?

^We even think worse about Chelshit team, their players and supporters. Chelshit team supporters and Paki supporters have one similarity, they cannot appreciate good game and players. They can only hate others like low life pakis. My last post on this silly matter about hatred.

^^ :haha: No need to get your knickers into a twist, it's only a bit of friendly banter. Though on a serious note, it's pretty self defeating calling the Premiership champs ****, especially when you happen to be a united fan.

^We even think worse about Chelshit team, their players and supporters. Chelshit team supporters and Paki supporters have one similarity, they cannot appreciate good game and players. They can only hate others like low life pakis. My last post on this silly matter about hatred.
Who is We? The Indian Man Utd fan club? and seriously how many actual football fans have you really met? and I am talking about football fans who spend their hard earned money buying season tickets and merchanidse and spending money traveling to every away game.

Who is We? The Indian Man Utd fan club? and seriously how many actual football fans have you really met? and I am talking about football fans who spend their hard earned money buying season tickets and merchanidse and spending money traveling to every away game.
That is impossible because we live in India. How many Indians do that being in India? Did you ever do that when you were in India? And seriously to abuse back who abuses the club i support i don need to Meet any Football fans who stay in UK. I support Man United and i don need to answer how many 'Actual Football Fans' we met who go and guy season tickets BS. Last post on this Topic.

That is impossible because we live in India. How many Indians do that being in India? Did you ever do that when you were in India?
That is exactly why I asked you the question, how did you then arrive to the conclusion about Chelsea fans? How many Chelsea fans have you actually met? For you Rooney may be the be all and end all at ManU, but for all football fans in the UK Rooney and co will get booed every time they perform for their clubs this year. There will be 50-60 thousand fans at Wembley tonight and a majority of them are simply out to bo Messrs Rooney & Co as they play a friendly against Hungary

That is exactly why I asked you the question, how did you then arrive to the conclusion about Chelsea fans? How many Chelsea fans have you actually met? For you Rooney may be the be all and end all at ManU, but for all football fans in the UK Rooney and co will get booed every time they perform for their clubs this year. There will be 50-60 thousand fans at Wembley tonight and a majority of them are simply out to bo Messrs Rooney & Co as they play a friendly against Hungary
Who exactly do you mean by Rooney and CO? As long as it involves all English players its fair. But Jadoos comment was only about Rooney who plays for the Red half of Manchester Rather The England Front Man. You interfere into converstaions without understanding what is going on. Chelsea fans abuse Rooney because he plays for Manchester, They never say anything to that most over rated Midfielder Lampard or Terry. Thats what i was talking about. I have no problems with England fans Booing Rooney for their performance. Now the million dollar question is that have you got it? Or you'll make a seperate Thread to sort this out?:giggle:

Who exactly do you mean by Rooney and CO? As long as it involves all English players its fair. But Jadoos comment was only about Rooney who plays for the Red half of Manchester Rather The England Front Man. You interfere into converstaions without understanding what is going on. Chelsea fans abuse Rooney because he plays for Manchester, They never say anything to that most over rated Midfielder Lampard or Terry. Thats what i was talking about. I have no problems with England fans Booing Rooney for their performance. Now the million dollar question is that have you got it? Or you'll make a seperate Thread to sort this out?:giggle:
As I have already expressed in my post, Rooney was booed by Chelsea fans because of his sub-standard performance at the world cup, and as an English football follower I along with others at Wembley last week have every right in doing so. BTW, our players get the same amount of stick as the others, the only reason why Rooney qualifies for extra attention, is because he was extremely over-hyped by the media to be our messiah and what not, and in the end had a absolutely horrible showing.

As I have already expressed in my post, Rooney was booed by Chelsea fans because of his sub-standard performance at the world cup, and as an English football follower I along with others at Wembley last week have every right in doing so. BTW, our players get the same amount of stick as the others, the only reason why Rooney qualifies for extra attention, is because he was extremely over-hyped by the media to be our messiah and what not, and in the end had a absolutely horrible showing.
NP with that as long as its because of him being English.