2010/11 Community Shield: Man United v Chelsea, 8th August 2010

SachDan

Who exactly do you mean by Rooney and CO? As long as it involves all English players its fair. But Jadoos comment was only about Rooney who plays for the Red half of Manchester Rather The England Front Man. You interfere into converstaions without understanding what is going on. Chelsea fans abuse Rooney because he plays for Manchester, They never say anything to that most over rated Midfielder Lampard or Terry. Thats what i was talking about. I have no problems with England fans Booing Rooney for their performance. Now the million dollar question is that have you got it? Or you'll make a seperate Thread to sort this out?:giggle:
As I have already expressed in my post' date= Rooney was booed by Chelsea fans because of his sub-standard performance at the world cup, and as an English football follower I along with others at Wembley last week have every right in doing so. BTW, our players get the same amount of stick as the others, the only reason why Rooney qualifies for extra attention, is because he was extremely over-hyped by the media to be our messiah and what not, and in the end had a absolutely horrible showing.
:))