US Open 2010

SachDan

Will Be There At Us Open This Saturday. Is Anyone Coming?????
Some good matches lined up for today.. Federer's on Arthur Ashe stadium in the afternoon..Clement v Fish in Luis Armstrong. Then one of your favorites, Monfils up against Tipsarevic who upset Roddick in the second round. Also one another cracker anticipated between Djokovic and Blake who's energy rises to an altogether different level when playing evening matches infront of NY crowd! So lot to look forward to! Enjjaaayy :two_thumbs_up:

Enjoyed my day at the Open today. When i reached, Bhupathi/Mirnyi had just lost the first set. Bhupathi/Mirnyi just got the momentum back and won the 2nd set. They were doing good agian in3rd set but some week games cost them and Argentines won the tie breaker and with that knocked bhupathi/mirnyi out. The dude who was sitting next to me, got a big US Open ball with him and Bhupathi signed it for him. Then went to the Monfils/Tipsarevic game. Interesting game this was. Monfils, Sreesanth of France, and on other end cool with his glasses on Tipasarevic who had just knocked Roddick out.. Monfils went on the win it easily in the end but they had some great stroke long rallies. Crowd was the best in this game cheering both the players. Couldn't stay for Fed game as had to leave early. Hope to go next weekend too.

Some good matches lined up for today.. Federer's on Arthur Ashe stadium in the afternoon..Clement v Fish in Luis Armstrong. Then one of your favorites, Monfils up against Tipsarevic who upset Roddick in the second round. Also one another cracker anticipated between Djokovic and Blake who's energy rises to an altogether different level when playing evening matches infront of NY crowd! So lot to look forward to! Enjjaaayy :two_thumbs_up:
Missed the evening session had to drive back home. Morning sessions had some great doubles game though. Man monfils is a beast.

nadal vs simon going on expecting some good performance from both i feel it wont be an easy walk for nadal in this one
I predict another straight set win for Rafa! Have you noticed Rafa's remarkable improvement in serving? :hmmm: The way he served in the last match, won't call it just an improvement but one of those serves that can be counted among the best :vroam:

I predict another straight set win for Rafa! Have you noticed Rafa's remarkable improvement in serving? :hmmm: The way he served in the last match, won't call it just an improvement but one of those serves that can be counted among the best :vroam:
i am at present in hostel so cant really go with videos of anything except cricket matches in common room of our hostels so wouldnt be able to comment much in other sports but anyways if u say so , thats a encouraging improvement