Visualization Feedback requested (Update: Second version)

varun

Some way of indicating how many runs were scored off each ball. I can't seee if there any color change to indicate that already but something more conspicous would be better - like For eg, the height of the line could be higher based on whether it was 1,2,3 or 4 Why is orange so long and distinct ? It is not that important an info Indicate landmarks - 50, 100 etc - by something distinct As others said, the circle makes it difficult to compare any two batsmen

I've changed it a bit. You guys can play with it here: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/comgraph Notes: - Only works with scorecards that have commentary information - Untested on Internet Explorer (Try to use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc)
When you click on a player the zoomed in detail comes on the top, but unless you scroll up you don't know it is there. Also the commentary disappears under the top box and buttons when you hover on a ball. Otherwise :hail:

Glad some of u like it.. I actually saw a Ted talk recently on data visualization and thought of coming up with something new than the tired old stuff. Ive got a whole lotta other wacky ideas lol.. Will prolly work on them later Ps: it works frm the iPhone too :woot:

Glad some of u like it.. I actually saw a Ted talk recently on data visualization and thought of coming up with something new than the tired old stuff. Ive got a whole lotta other wacky ideas lol.. Will prolly work on them later Ps: it works frm the iPhone too :woot:
anyway to make a mobile version of the site ? not just the skin.