Visualization Feedback requested (Update: Second version)

varun

^^ Yeah I had thought of that.. It can be done easily, but i didn't want to overload it too much.. Will add it in the next version. It would have bowlers in the circular graph as we have it currently for the batsmen. Each "ray" going out would show the result of each ball that they bowled. On clicking a bowler, you would get that bowler's stats against each batsman they bowled to.

^^ Yeah I had thought of that.. It can be done easily, but i didn't want to overload it too much.. Will add it in the next version. It would have bowlers in the circular graph as we have it currently for the batsmen. Each "ray" going out would show the result of each ball that they bowled. On clicking a bowler, you would get that bowler's stats against each batsman they bowled to.
Maybe a toggle button?

Lovely representation. May I suggest using a different color scheme. Very innovative idea though. Are you going to add the bowlers' stats there as well? Nothing happens when I click on a bowler. Btw you can try a border for every node in your line... that will help bring out the blobs better.

looks a genius work:woot::hail: but can somebody explain to me in simple terms what exactly it is n how to use it:embaressed_smile:
Its a graphical representation of a batsman's innings ball by ball, so you can look at a batsman innings and see how many time he has been dropped in a innings, how many edges he had, how much did he score of which bowlers. Move the mouse over the graphics and you should see CI's commentary for each ball. Makes sense??
Its a graphical representation of a batsman's innings ball by ball' date=' so you can look at a batsman innings and see how many time he has been dropped in a innings, how many edges he had, how much did he score of which bowlers. Move the mouse over the graphics and you should see CI's commentary for each ball. Makes sense??[/quote'] yeah thanks.its like a kid with a new toy.I'm getting more n more excited:woot: however cant pick up the 4s n 6s n edges:((.tell me the colours for them