Most pointless family picture of the year

King

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year well put Radhika... Shwetabh, if u didnt get the cat and meat theory, u dont have to look beyond a week old news about aussie cleric..... there are so many other news bits about the way women are looked at in muslim society... denying it or supporting it is equivalent to burying ur head in the sand and having a nice dream.....

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year

Shwetabh, if u didnt get the cat and meat theory, u dont have to look beyond a week old news about aussie cleric.....
Yaar, its not that I dont get it or am unaware of it, infact find it quite despicable. My point is that a lot of Muslim women wear burqas just because they feel comfortable in that clothing because of the culture they have grown up in. I am not talking about burqas as in the OP, not many wear burqas like that and not many are comfortable in it. The normal burqas.

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year Aqua is a comparatively moderate muslim girl brought up by Indian Muslim parents, who are also supposedly more moderate than muslim from Islamic countries... But I can still show you the imposition, not explicit, but implicit, from her posts.... In islam, necessities are for women to cover all parts of the body except face and hands wrist down to fingertips, and that too to men who are not in direct relations to us women. which means, the religion necessitates a woman to cover every single part of her body, but nothing for a man... Take me for an example, i wear loose clothing but i still wear shirts and pants... plus head scarf, and im actually respected cos they know that im definitely not the type of 'disgusting' girl... So she has been taught that, not adhering to these kind of norms make u a slut... Also, the curvy figure of women are not to be exposed, and there is also a very good reason for this, the amount of sexual assualts on women nowadays are horrifying!! If women are to be given true freedom, dont go after the victims, go after the perpetrators....

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year I didnt understand ur post, Shwetabh.... I know she is 18.... But where am I talking bad abt her? I am just saying, I feel bad tht she and million other girls have been taught to cover themselves up from head to toe and if not, they will not be treated with respect.... For example, I treat Aqua with respect, not because of what she is wearing, but because of how her personality is...

I can't believe this is the joke section... :hic:
i agree with that... lets close this matter... everyone has their own point of view... if not this world would be a very boring place to be in... I took it as a joke, but couldnt stand seing predators jab at muslims... sorry....

I didnt understand ur post, Shwetabh.... I know she is 18.... But where am I talking bad abt her?
Think you got my post wrong. Was just saying she is very young and a lot of impressions and thoughts at the age of 16 dont carry on later in life.
am not 16, am not 18... in the middle!!! Am 17, got it!!! :wtg:

Any woman(or person) who says she doesn't want to look nice is either lying or abnormal
. Case closed .... shall I close this thread toooo Pleeeeeeeeeease ! :lmao: :lol:
I agree abot the look nice bit... hey, my freinds say that i shd be nominated for the best dressed student in college!!! yes please... do that, bheembhai!!!

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year Thanks guys, couple of threads I've opened including this one is on fire. The other one "The greatest player of India" has been quite a rage too. I especially thank Gator and Aqua for this :hic:

Any woman(or person) who says she doesn't want to look nice is either lying or abnormal.
That's so true. I have an arab neighbour living in the flat next to mine, and she pretends to be a proper hArDk0Re moslim. Yet everytime i see her going out, she wears so much f*cking make-up, lipstick, blush and that other Revlon crap under her little ninja mask. Sometimes i reckon she could give a circus clown a run for his money. You can quite literally smell her a mile away...just goes out to show how a lot of moslims are just HYPOCRITES, plain and simple.
My point is that a lot of Muslim women wear burqas just because they feel comfortable in that clothing because of the culture they have grown up in.
Alternatively - they wear one as a sign of protest. As the world becomes more islamophobic, there is no better to show your "kattar" attitude and anti-western sentiment than by flaunting your ninja suit. It has the same effect as wearing a "FREE PALESTINE" shirt would.

shwetabh wrote: My point is that a lot of Muslim women wear burqas just because they feel comfortable in that clothing because of the culture they have grown up in. Alternatively - they wear one as a sign of protest. As the world becomes more islamophobic, there is no better to show your "kattar" attitude and anti-western sentiment than by flaunting your ninja suit. It has the same effect as wearing a "FREE PALESTINE" shirt would.
interesting point of view... but what if they do feel comfy in it and thats why they are wearing it?
I have an arab neighbour living in the flat next to mine, and she pretends to be a proper hArDk0Re moslim. Yet everytime i see her going out, she wears so much f*cking make-up, lipstick, blush and that other Revlon crap under her little ninja mask. Sometimes i reckon she could give a circus clown a run for his money. You can quite literally smell her a mile away...just goes out to show how a lot of moslims are just HYPOCRITES, plain and simple.
interesting neighbour you've got... i've seen a number of people like that... they ARE hypocrites.. we cant do anything abt them, can we?

Re: Most pointless family picture of the year I wouldn't call such women hypocrites... These are the women who are probably wearing it under society pressure or because they have no other option....i feel atleast they are getting to do something for themselves even if they have to hide it....I feel bad bad for them .......