Australian Open 2011

Sachin=GOD

tics which round scores of bopanna qureshi r u talking about?
It was 2nd round. They had already won the first round by then. Anyways, what an incredible game the 2nd roiund match was Bop/Qur had one first set. Then lost 2nd set. And then in 3rd decider set, they were 4-1 down and then came back to win 6-4.. briliant win this.. Keep it going India-Pak PAIR

Im hoping Roddick puts on a good show here... the match v Wawrinka (I think) next will be close. Stan is in good form, played well vs Monfils. Then potentially Fed in QFs...! I think Marcos Baghdatis could play Murray in R4 if they both win, thatll be a good one, hoping Baggy can pull of a upset! Other potentially interesting R4 match ups if all goes to plan- Soderling v Tsonga, Berdych v Verdasco ...both on paper should be pretty entertaining...

Good call there Sooda. Wawrinka is the form of his life i believe. He had a great run seasons back in chennai open too then just went off way. and he is back again now. I think he should have a nice five set game against Roddick. As a fan of Roddick, i believe it would be nice if he wins a five setter and go on to quaters in style. Soderling will kill Tsonga I believe in 3 sets. Berdych vs Verdasco is going to be a close game. That should be the best game among all.

Tomic v Rafa tonight. :cheer: Expect Bernie to take about 5-6 games off the champ at best. I'm going with my Dad on Friday for men's semi-final, which will probably be Rafa v Soderling or Murray. Should be fun. Half day off from work for that, which means I'm only working three-and-a-half days next week (with Wednesday being Australia Day public holiday). :haha: Full program for Friday includes a mixed-doubles and men's doubles match, so should Bhupati/Paes make it that far, we might even get to see them.

Good call there Sooda. Wawrinka is the form of his life i believe. He had a great run seasons back in chennai open too then just went off way. and he is back again now. I think he should have a nice five set game against Roddick. As a fan of Roddick, i believe it would be nice if he wins a five setter and go on to quaters in style. Soderling will kill Tsonga I believe in 3 sets. Berdych vs Verdasco is going to be a close game. That should be the best game among all.
Lols, Tsongs did not even make it past that Ukranian geezer, but youre right the Sod would have pulverised him. He is red hot atm and is a real contender here. Yeah looking forward to Berdy/Verdy both great shotmakers should be fun to watch. If Rod is even to stand the remotest chance against Fed he needs to be relatively fresh. St sets win please :D That young Canadian guy is supposed to have played v well beating Youzhny...good to see good young players coming through. Hit a crazy no of winners I read and got a strong serve. Tomic another exciting youngster but will not stand much of a chance v Rafa, did well to get so far