THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

We are back baby!! :proud: Rank 5 after 12 games :yay:
We're back my ****! :finger: Hate to break it to you my dear buoy, but fairytales happen only in movies. In fact, they dont even happen in movies.. Its always a bunch of aliens attacking America or global warming ending the world or something like that. You and your pathetic excuse of an ipl team are going to get a rude awakening from your dream land, a land where you still actually think you can make it to the playoffs. Take it from me and I GUARANTEE this - Your IPL campaign will end, the next time your steps on a cricket field to play a game. Luck and probability can take only so far.

^ but we'll win today.Gayle is due a failure:--D
"Seriously though, Punjab really take a brother in to the mountains. It's the coldest shower I ever had in my life. No TV. Hill and gully bus ride!" "These ppl can't be serious! 4-35am an construction work going on,hammer knocking etc..this got to be a Record I swear..damn! What next? Sigh" Gayle on Twitter. We all know what a sleepless Gayle is capable of :dance:

Happy to report that, after today’s game, the thread title will be edited to read ‘THIS IS PUNJAB’s YEAR. You Read it here LAST'. How this sorry ass team led by a 145 year old retired Aussie with failing faculties and a bunch of aspiring cricketers is still in the competition is beyond me. After all, they cant even do team meetings as after every game, Adam Gilchrist is carefully shifted to a custom-built oxygen chamber so that his vital faculties like eyesight and muscle motor functions regain just in time for the next match.

Happy to report that' date=' after today’s game, the thread title will be edited to read ‘THIS IS PUNJAB’s YEAR. You Read it here[b'] LAST'. How this sorry ass team led by a 145 year old retired Aussie with failing faculties and a bunch of aspiring cricketers is still in the competition is beyond me. After all, they cant even do team meetings as after every game, Adam Gilchrist is carefully shifted to a custom-built oxygen chamber so that his vital faculties like eyesight and muscle motor functions regain just in time for the next match.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: