THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

Worried about India leg. KXIP shouldn't start failing here.
I was more worried about UAE This bowling attack will work well in mohali and so will this batting side even chepu will be useful on tracks with movement and Johnson was picked specifically for this who has been handicapped until now cos of tracks IMO

I was more worried about UAE This bowling attack will work well in mohali and so will this batting side even chepu will be useful on tracks with movement and Johnson was picked specifically for this who has been handicapped until now cos of tracks IMO
UAE tracks were more suited for pace and bounce. Only Mohali will suit fast bowlers and to an extent Jaipur and Bangalore. Rest are all suitable for spinners, and KXIP has only 1 spinner.

UAE tracks were more suited for pace and bounce. Only Mohali will suit fast bowlers and to an extent Jaipur and Bangalore. Rest are all suitable for spinners, and KXIP has only 1 spinner.
Mohali,Jaipur,Mumbai all help quick bowlers And they play half matches in mohali ...

Mohali,Jaipur,Mumbai all help quick bowlers And they play half matches in mohali ...
Mumbai's pitch depends day-to day. Sometimes it's a spinning track, sometimes it is a track with pace and bounce. I agree Mohali will suit them.

Mumbai's pitch depends day-to day. Sometimes it's a spinning track, sometimes it is a track with pace and bounce. I agree Mohali will suit them.
It always has bounce even when it's dry because of soil they use even in tests :two_thumbs_up:

Even Delhi might help seamers because of their current team While chennai,Kolkata are always slow dry tracks and Hyderabad is mostly spin friendly but it can help even pacers
Delhi's pitch has been flat last year in IPL. RCB posted 215/1 and that total was almost chased by DD. Can't depend on Hyderabad Pitches.