THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

Johnson used to take wickets with the new ball' date=' after 7-8 overs, it stopped swinging and it started spinning.[/quote'] And that's fine Let's see what happens but you will be lying if you said his is not the most balanced squad for their home ground and majority of games

Cos of one man who plays for Punjab now :winky:
Maxwell hardly even played last year. Anyway, qualifying won't be a problem. Winning 3 out of remaining nine is a piece of cake. The problem is continuing this winning form throughout the rest of the tournament.

And that's fine Let's see what happens but you will be lying if you said his is not the most balanced squad for their home ground and majority of games
I agree Mohali and Dharamshala are the most pace friendly tracks in India. BTW, are their any matches in Dharamsala this year? That ground has more pace, bounce, swing and grass then Mohali. Plus the altitude above sea level is so high that it will also be good for batting.

I agree Mohali and Dharamshala are the most pace friendly tracks in India. BTW, are their any matches in Dharamsala this year? That ground has more pace, bounce, swing and grass then Mohali. Plus the altitude above sea level is so high that it will also be good for batting.
I hope not because I want to see match in mohali and getting tickets will be harde now ..

I hope not because I want to see match in mohali and getting tickets will be harde now ..
But watching a match in Dharamsala is a unique experience. Cool weather, neatly maintained stadium, peaceful. Good scenery of mountains. Perfect place to play and watch cricket.

But watching a match in Dharamsala is a unique experience. Cool weather, neatly maintained stadium, peaceful. Good scenery of mountains. Perfect place to play and watch cricket.
It's hard to get to....and ground looks beautiful but facilities suck