THIS IS PUNJAB's YEAR. You read it here first: 2024

punjabi_khota

pwnjab still have 5 matches to play. if they win all their point will be 16. so technically they can still qualify to the play offs (finger crossed)
ek Sidhuism ho jaye.."If my aunt was a man she would have been my uncle!"

ek Sidhuism ho jaye.."If my aunt was a man she would have been my uncle!"
I think it was more like " If my aunt had moustaches she would have been My uncle" Correct me If I am wrong.
I think it was "agar meri Chachi ke moonche hoti toh main unhe Chach kehta"

pwnjab still have 5 matches to play. if they win all their point will be 16. so technically they can still qualify to the play offs (finger crossed)
Look outside your window, there are pigs flying! :giggle:

To be fair the clowns, they were doomed to have a disastrous year, right from the start. With all the uncertainty over the status of their franchize severely crippled their ability to bid for big-ticket players. Its would be reasonable to say that the playing field for all the teams in this year’s IPL was not level at all. The player retention option was quite literally, forced upon BCCI by MI and CSK, who wanted to continue their winning momentum. There was no talk of player retention at all, until after the season last year. The whole point about IPL is that its meant to be a competitive league, with all franchizes having the same salary cap plus the option choosing the player of their choice in the auctions, rather than players signing up with teams of their liking. But player retention obviously changes all that. Its not in IPL's interest to see one team continuously languish at the bottom like this.