**** off Man Ure! Barcelona the best team in Europe! Hence Proved by yesterdays rape! muhahahaha

Shane

I was referring to this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1351750&postcount=256 But I think we have come to expect u-turns, jinx, anti-jinx and other such BS with Andy. :D Read this thread for further proof http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=240204&page=7
Where did I say Manchester United were better :wall: Inter were the european Champions, even Madrid has a better team than United and should start as favourites against United any time. But does that mean without beating Man United they ca be called Better than us? :dontknow:
So you said Barca is not the best team as it only beat La Liga teams.Tell you what,Barca has 3 CLs in last 6 years.In Last 10 years La Liga has won 5 CLs Italian teams 2 Porto 1 and english teams 2.Tells you how the english teams perform in Europe.the 2nd level english teams which compete with the2nd level La Liga teams and other teams are even more pathetic.Check Europa league records.Only 1 player from an english team has ever won the Fifa player of the year award.This tells you how overated the EPL is. Madrid and Barca will beat any English team........Milan Inter are also good....but Barca are just way ahead......Better than any Man Utd team ever was. Only Madrid of 1960s Milan of 1980s and Ajax of early 1990s are comparable.

So you said Barca is not the best team as it only beat La Liga teams.Tell you what,Barca has 3 CLs in last 6 years.In Last 10 years La Liga has won 5 CLs Italian teams 2 Porto 1 and english teams 2.Tells you how the english teams perform in Europe.the 2nd level english teams which compete with the2nd level La Liga teams and other teams are even more pathetic.Check Europa league records.Only 1 player from an english team has ever won the Fifa player of the year award.This tells you how overated the EPL is. Madrid and Barca will beat any English team........Milan Inter are also good....but Barca are just way ahead......Better than any Man Utd team ever was. Only Madrid of 1960s Milan of 1980s and Ajax of early 1990s are comparable.
I agree with you that Barca are the best but not with the leagues, as I have already said even this Barca team can dominate World Football playing in French League. No doubt the quality of English teams have gone down in last year and a half. CL winners are surely not the way to measure the depth of the leagues. Inter won the CL last year, still German League is rated ahead of them. Says you and others think different when it comes to Italian Leagues. A Strength of a league is measured with the quality of Top 4-5 teams, in La Liga its a two horse race and in BPL any of the top 4 can win it and the title is decided very late. Top 4 from BPL perform better in CL than Top 4 from spain, so that means the top 4 of BPL collectively are better than Top 4 of spain. You do not need to be playing in the best league to win CL, this barca team is just GOLD. they can beat anyone any day hands down. Real Madrid cant be better than Man United unless they out perform Man United at Europe. They have crossed the round of 16 first in 2011 CL, tells you how bad Man United is isnt it? And about Europa league, teams that finish 3rd and 4th from other leagues play against 5th and 6th teams from BPL generally. So BPL teams are bound to not do well. CL is the real scale, how good a league or you can say the top 4 is, is the real test for them. And talking about Milan and Inter both got raped in last two season by English teams. Either you are still in Early 2000's or we watch different football. And one Important stat for you, since 2006 United have made the Final three times, winning one out of them. Both the times lost to this barca side, Made to the semis once. Really how over rated to have played such poorly in last 5 years. I bet even Muhun Bagan can beat them. Do you have the stats of Madrid in last 5 years?

Well The OP seems to have Over-rated this Man United Side or is a Glory Hunter. I thought he supports Harsenal :facepalm: What have they done? Finished 4th in Ingerland :hehe:
Incorrect, I am the supporter of the only team to beat Barcelona in the Champions League this year.

Incorrect' date=' I am the supporter of the only team to beat Barcelona in the Champions League this year.[/quote'] And I am the supporter of the team that beat the only team to beat Barca in the Champions league this year. :P

:icflove:
Andy, you just upset because Madrid stole that "new crappy ronaldo" from Man U ? TBH, I did not like that move either. There were a lot decent players at less price in the market at that time. Also, letting Robinho go was not good either. And I think the electricity was discovered way before 1950s. Where was Man U's cosistency before 2006 ? I think it is a good football club, but I think it is equally over hyped.

Andy' date=' you just upset because Madrid stole that [b']"new crappy ronaldo" from Man U ? TBH, I did not like that move either. There were a lot decent players at less price in the market at that time. Also, letting Robinho go was not good either. And I think the electricity was discovered way before 1950s. Where was Man U's cosistency before 2006 ? I think it is a good football club, but I think it is equally over hyped.
yeah - the "new crappy Ronaldo" who is probably one of the very few players in the world ever to justify such a humungous price tag and was also the highest scorer in the La Liga this season :winky:

Andy' date=' [b']you just upset because Madrid stole that "new crappy ronaldo" from Man U ? TBH, I did not like that move either. There were a lot decent players at less price in the market at that time. Also, letting Robinho go was not good either.
Jumping on the Guns?
And I think the electricity was discovered way before 1950s. Where was Man U's cosistency before 2006 ? I think it is a good football club' date=' but I think it is equally over hyped.[/quote'] Can Real madrid make to the top 4 of La Liga if they are asked not to spend at all for financial reasons? Man United was never as rich a club as Madrid is, But still they are better than your Club now. Yes Man United were not consistent on Europe, But not even Barca was. Those days it was Milan, Madrid, Bayern and other clubs who used to Dominate Europe. We are not hyped at all. We have won 2 european Cups in last 11-12 years without spending half as much as Madrid did. Not just winning, in last 5 years we have the best European side after Barca. If you ask before 2006, then you should look into Barca too before 2006 Barca had only 1 European Cup and we had two by then. They must be hype too acc. to your logic? If you look at the history even Liverpool has 5 european Titles, thats one more than Barca, but they are not talked about as Barca, so Barca hyped acc. to you too?

yeah - the "new crappy Ronaldo" who is probably one of the very few players in the world ever to justify such a humungous price tag and was also the highest scorer in the La Liga this season :winky:
Looks like ignoring the game this Poster has some pre determined Idea about the game and the teams.

Jumping on the Guns? Can Real madrid make to the top 4 of La Liga if their top players die in a tragedy? We are not hyped at all. We have won 2 european Cups in last 11-12 years without spending half as much as Madrid did. Not just winning, in last 5 years we have the best European side after Barca. If you ask before 2006, then you should look into Barca too before 2006 Barca had only 1 European Cup and we had two by then. They must be hype too acc. to your logic? If you look at the history even Liverpool has 5 european Titles, thats one more than Barca, but they are not talked about as Barca, so Barca hyped acc. to you too?
Where did the tragedy come from ? Did Man U players died in any tragedy ? As for Barca, I do not think they were hyped before 2006. They might be in news but were always in shadow of Madrid. It is after 2004 that they started to catch equal limelight. Regarding Liverpool, growing up in India, I heard more news about liverpool compared to Barca. May be the fact that you started following football after 03-04 might skew your perception. But Liverpool was way more hyped than Barca. Things have changed in past 4 years or so and hence you think Barca are hyped. But over all EPL clubs get over hyped compared to La Liga or Serie A clubs.

Where did the tragedy come from ? Did Man U players died in any tragedy ? As for Barca, I do not think they were hyped before 2006. They might be in news but were always in shadow of Madrid. It is after 2004 that they started to catch equal limelight. Regarding Liverpool, growing up in India, I heard more news about liverpool compared to Barca. May be the fact that you started following football after 03-04 might skew your perception. But Liverpool was way more hyped than Barca. Things have changed in past 4 years or so and hence you think Barca are hyped. But over all EPL clubs get over hyped compared to La Liga or Serie A clubs.
I have removed the tragedy thing from my previous post. Yes Man United players died in Munich Tragedy. Yes Barca wasnt hyped before 2006, United werent hyped before 2006 too I guess. Yes I have started following football from 2003-04 season. The hype we got we deserved for dominating BPL. I dnt think in that period anyone would call us better than what Madrid was then. Liverpool had won nothing for many years. EPL is hyped for the fact they are well marketed and have more viewers in India and also for the fact its more competitive than being a two horse race what La Liga is. Serie A, well they are behind Bundesliga ATM.

Yes, he did scored most goals in La Liga this season. But, he has not been able to score when it matters. Apart from the Copa Del rey victory, Real has not won anything in his presence. I understand that its only two years since he has joined the club. But the way he was bought and projected, the club has not won anything major in his presence.

Yes' date=' he did scored most goals in La Liga this season. But, he has not been able to score when it matters. Apart from the Copa Del rey victory, Real has not won anything in his presence. I understand that its only two years since he has joined the club. But the way he was bought and projected, the club has not won anything major in his presence.[/quote'] I know he is one over rated Cu*t , never liked his diving skills.

I have removed the tragedy thing from my previous post. Yes Man United players died in Munich Tragedy. Yes Barca wasnt hyped before 2006, United werent hyped before 2006 too I guess. Yes I have started following football from 2003-04 season. The hype we got we deserved for dominating BPL. I dnt think in that period anyone would call us better than what Madrid was then. Liverpool had won nothing for many years. EPL is hyped for the fact they are well marketed and have more viewers in India and also for the fact its more competitive than being a two horse race what La Liga is. Serie A, well they are behind Bundesliga ATM.
In India, United were always in the knews when it came to Football (even before 2006). At times they were overhyped as well, main reason being David Beckham. When it come to EPL, I do like Man U over other EPL teams. But that does not change my thought regarding the hype. Is it called BPL in England ? Liverpool might not have woon anything for many years, but I think they were media darlings for the longest time. I do not know why ? May be due to their fan's tragedy in Turkey. You are right about marketing of EPL. Growing up in India during late 90s or Early 2000s, EPL got major share of soccer telecast compared to say La Liga or Serie A. But then to Manu U and Liverpool got more TV time comapred to say Chelsea or Newcastle United (I think they had shearer and owen then)

I know he is one over rated Cu*t ' date=' never liked his diving skills.[/quote'] I don't like his diving skills either. He is a very good player. But I usually get upset when you start talking about Ronaldo and great player in the same sentence, people assume that it is C Ronaldo. They fail to understand that there was another Ronaldo, far more effective than this one.

In India, United were always in the knews when it came to Football (even before 2006). At times they were overhyped as well, main reason being David Beckham. When it come to EPL, I do like Man U over other EPL teams. But that does not change my thought regarding the hype. Is it called BPL in England ? Liverpool might not have woon anything for many years, but I think they were media darlings for the longest time. I do not know why ? May be due to their fan's tragedy in Turkey. You are right about marketing of EPL. Growing up in India during late 90s or Early 2000s, EPL got major share of soccer telecast compared to say La Liga or Serie A. But then to Manu U and Liverpool got more TV time comapred to say Chelsea or Newcastle United (I think they had shearer and owen then)
It is currently called BPL. I dont think its the hype we have proved ourself in Europe in last 5 years without spending much and before that we have proved ourselves in the league only for the fact it was impossible to compete with the spending power of other power houses. Plus there was not as much as money as now we have in BPL. You may consider United hyped, and I may consider Madrid hype as well. But the fact remains, you are not Hyped after achieving a Big Zero. United dominated PL. Newcastle had owen only from 2006. Chelsea were below arsenal and Pool in terms of performance back then. so they deserved the hype .

I don't like his diving skills either. He is a very good player. But I usually get upset when you start talking about Ronaldo and great player in the same sentence, people assume that it is C Ronaldo. They fail to understand that there was another Ronaldo, far more effective than this one.
Must be newbies to the game, the Brazilian Ronaldo was one of the best to have played for Madrid.