**** off Man Ure! Barcelona the best team in Europe! Hence Proved by yesterdays rape! muhahahaha

Shane

It is currently called BPL. I dont think its the hype we have proved ourself in Europe in last 5 years without spending much and before that we have proved ourselves in the league only for the fact it was impossible to compete with the spending power of other power houses. Plus there was not as much as money as now we have in BPL. You may consider United hyped' date=' and I may consider Madrid hype as well. But the fact remains, [b']you are not Hyped after achieving a Big Zero. United dominated PL. Newcastle had owen only from 2006. Chelsea were below arsenal and Pool in terms of performance back then. so they deserved the hype .
To start with, I do like Madrid but calling them "us" or as you said "you" is a little bit overboard. Secondly, I do like Real Madrid club but not the current team and management. I think they are getting over hyped too. Especially due to Mourinho and Ronaldo. I think they need to win something before getting hyped. I think the club that deserves the hype right now are Barca. IMHO, Real needs to bring back Vincent Del Bosque. He is the COACH they need. He was more like Gary kirsten, played important role in clubs success but kept away from media.

To start with, I do like Madrid but calling them "us" or as you said "you" is a little bit overboard. Secondly, I do like Real Madrid club but not the current team and management. I think they are getting over hyped too. Especially due to Mourinho and Ronaldo. I think they need to win something before getting hyped. I think the club that deserves the hype right now are Barca. IMHO, Real needs to bring back Vincent Del Bosque. He is the COACH they need. He was more like Gary kirsten, played important role in clubs success but kept away from media.
Agreed with the 3rd and 2nd para of your post. Barca doesnt need hype, they are the best side ATM with such players you should sweep all trophies, given the players Madrid has they should compete with them if not more. We punched above our weight to achieve what we did this season.

Yes' date=' he did scored most goals in La Liga this season. But, he has not been able to score when it matters. [b']Apart from the Copa Del rey victory, Real has not won anything in his presence. I understand that its only two years since he has joined the club. But the way he was bought and projected, the club has not won anything major in his presence.
thats more due to a certain team called Barcelona and not because of Ronaldo, who was instrumental in Real winning a trophy after many years. I'm not a big fan of him either but you've got to give it to him - there are not many players who could justify a price tag of 80 million at a club like Real Madrid.