Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

So' date=' why not share the data?[/quote'] Oh dont bother... First he will give u stats... then when u give him counter-stats he will throw in 2-3 sentences of how intelligent he is and how dumb others are with words such as comedy, dumb, stupid included in there as well as a few smileys.
haha, the comedy continues. I haven't misinterpreted anything. It's you who doesn't know what I am talking about. FTR, I have no interest in your dumb analysis. :--D
We love cricket. We understand cricket. Our understanding isnt based on statsguru. We dont watch cricket on espncricinfo live scorecard...Our understanding is based on the way batsman bats.We see it. Dravid is most elegant batsman in the history of cricket. But we love Sachin. Why.... Because he hits the ball just a fraction of second before any other batsman will do.beacuse Ball doesnt beat his bat. Sachin allways reaches the ball. Runs, records, centuries all, are bi product... What we really love is his batting. His dominance... Teams pre plan against Sachin. Not with only plan A, But plan B, and plan C. And still at this age he is most prized indian wicket for any bowler.... BCCI is what it is today because of Sachin... His impact change the dynamics of world cricket.. Do hell with what all time greats say....Just becauase they dont vote Murali doesnt mean Murali isnt great.. ( Murali is not even in the all time great list. Warne is at 4th...Even Fuddu Laker is is in top 50...) I dont want you to agree, Sachin is best. IF cricket greats can be biased why cant someone like you .. frankly , I dont care... But please please please....Understand one thing... If you cant take others opinion seriously others may start doing the same...
Once again, this argument does not make even an iota of sense because
And putting reverse cumulative averages from stats guru showing Richards did not average 50 for most of his career in an alternative world where time runs backwards to conclude he was 'mediocre' makes sense because...............?:hysterical:

If someone argues that Chapell came to India with one goal. Take down Sachin so that Bradman can remain at top... It may be difficult to keep up with... But Mike Denness controversy was surely for one and only one reason. White dudes couldnt see Tendulkar taking the number one spot.... So why the hell we cant be obseessed with Tendulkar... I cant google it now but somewhere I read it that Once security guard did not recognise Gavaskar, and did nit let hime enter the cricket ground, probably Lords...

And putting reverse cumulative averages from stats guru showing Richards did not average 50 for most of his career in an alternative world where time runs backwards to conclude he was 'mediocre' makes sense because...............?:hysterical:
I never said it did
Donald and McGrath definitely hold the edge over Tendulkar - you don't need mindless number crunching to demonstrate that if you watch and understand the game. Obviously, it does not detract from what Tendulkar is because they were great bowlers in their own rights and for his part Tendulkar has held the edge over several other great bowlers. .
Now this I agree with. Although in his first few years, particularly with donald, Sachin did try to counter-attack

There is one simple solution folks. Just look at video footage and declare the one who "looks" the best as the winner. If it worked for Bradman vs Sachin, should work for anyone vs anyone else. :winky: All these stats etc are useless as proven by the video footage followers. :hahaha:

All these stats etc are useless as proven by the video footage followers. :hahaha:
:facepalm: Richard did not play cricket in stone age..... Video follower have already seen Richards playing too. Not highlights. or you tube videos.... Complete test series. They are not relying on your statsguru.... Why do Coaches watch a player before they select them from a lower league to upper league. Because stats are for guidance only