'2002 riot records destroyed'

1983-2011

wow, how is not getting US visa a big deal? .... I guess, people have to vote based on who gets/can get US visas :hysterical:
No. sick frack ups can vote without conscience as they have been doing - it's a democracy after all. Let's get enough sick frack ups together ans we'll make a union out of them!
And since Bush is allowed in different countries, one should vote for likes of him so that he could kill 1000s of muslims in the middle east for oil
Any relevance to the topic? If so, please explain.

Because : 1. He wasn't sure if he will be re-elected - not only BJP, but even if BJP won he was not the automatic CM choice for the next term. 2. He is a sick son of a b!tch who likes to see Muslims being killed.
But the riots were triggered by the burning of the S-6 coach in which 59 Karsevaks were killed. What had Modi got to do with that?

Because : 1. He wasn't sure if he will be re-elected - not only BJP, but even if BJP won he was not the automatic CM choice for the next term. 2. He is a sick son of a b!tch who likes to see Muslims being killed.
Since you have such kind words for the leader of Gujarat, what do you have to say about the leaders of the great country you live in? Your leaders kill thousands of people (mainly muslims) in the middle-east (for oil?) and Afghanistan .... sick SoBs aren't they?

But the riots were triggered by the burning of the S-6 coach in which 59 Karsevaks were killed. What had Modi got to do with that?
Nothing - he saw it as the opportune moment to polarize the society and kill Muslims. And being in power was able to do so quite successfully as is evidenced by the dead body count.

Since you have such kind words for the leader of Gujarat' date=' what do you have to say about the leaders of the great country you live in? Your leaders kill thousands of people (mainly muslims) in the middle-east (for oil?) and Afghanistan .... sick SoBs aren't they?[/quote'] Yeah, I've participated in anti war demonstrations personally with regards to the Iraq war.

No. sick frack ups can vote without conscience as they have been doing - it's a democracy after all. Let's get enough sick frack ups together ans we'll make a union out of them! Any relevance to the topic? If so, please explain.
That's coming for someone whose country votes the Bushes :hysterical: (hope you get the relevance now)

Yeah' date=' I've participated in anti war demonstrations personally with regards to the Iraq war.[/quote'] Ofc, you have since "Muslims" are getting killed there what about your demonstrations for Palestinians? What about your demonstrations against French leaders? What do you do when Muslims get killed in France?

Mofo Gandhis killed 1000s of Sikhs..Punish them..those mofo kangressis..

On April 6, 2010 Sikhs for Justice [11] a US based human rights advocacy group along with two individuals Jasbir Singh and Mohinder Singh filed a lawsuit against Kamal Nath in the Southern District of New York for leading the mob that killed Sikhs and attack Gurdawara Rakab Ganj in Delhi on November 1, 1984. The lawsuit was filed under Alien Torts Claim Act and Torture Victims Protection Act. US District Court issued summons to Kamal Nath asking him to respond to the complaint.Kamal Nath received summons and complaint the same in the evening while he was in Manhattan, New York.[12]

Nothing - he saw it as the opportune moment to polarize the society and kill Muslims. And being in power was able to do so quite successfully as is evidenced by the dead body count.
Why is it that the police killed around 150 Hindu rioters in firing? This is much more than the number of rioters killed by the police in any other riot.

Ofc, you have since "Muslims" are getting killed there what about your demonstrations for Palestinians? What about your demonstrations against French leaders? What do you do when Muslims get killed in France?
Huh? I've no link with Palestine of France. I live in the US and am an Indian citizen.

I'll join you in the laughter because I don't have a vote in the US nor in Gujarat! :hysterical:
:omg: do you vote for Cong? (Raul Vinci and company because some muslims gather strength to burn the Indian flag when his mother visits them :hysterical: )

1984 anti-Sikh riots The 1984 Anti-Sikh riots, also referred to as the 1984 Anti-Sikh Pogroms or Massacres,[1][2][3][4] were four days of violence in northern India, particularly Delhi, during which armed mobs belonging to Indian National Congress, killed unarmed Sikh men, women, and children, looted and set fire to Sikh homes, businesses and schools, and attacked Gurdwaras. In the 1970s, during the Indian Emergency, thousands of Sikhs campaigning for autonomous government were imprisoned.[5] The violence began in June 1984, during Operation Blue Star, when Indira Gandhi ordered the Indian Army to attack Sikh separatists in the Golden Temple. The attack on the Golden Temple resulted in innocent pilgrims being killed, and religious artifacts and historical buildings being destroyed. The attack, and a later operation by Indian paramilitary forces to clear separatists from the countryside of Punjab, was perceived by many moderate Sikhs as an assault on their faith. The violence in Delhi was triggered by the assassination of Indira Gandhi on 31 October 1984, by two of her Sikh bodyguards in response to her actions during the preceding months. The Government of India reported 2,700 Sikh deaths however human rights organizations and newspapers report the death toll to be 10,000-17,000. In the aftermath of the riot, the Government of India reported 20,000 had fled the city, however the PUCL reported "at least" 50,000 displaced persons.[6] The most affected regions were neighborhoods in Delhi. Human rights organizations and the newspapers believe the massacre was organized.[3][7] The collusion of political officials in the massacres and the failure to prosecute any killers alienated normal Sikhs and increased support for the Khalistan movement.[8] The Akal Takht, the governing religious body of Sikhism, considers the killings to be a genocide.[9] In 2011, Human Rights Watch reported the Government of India had "yet to prosecute those responsible for the mass killings".[10] The 2011 WikiLeaks cable leaks revealed that the United States was convinced about the complicity of Indian Government ruled by the Indian National Congress in the riots, and termed it as "opportunism" and "hatred" of the Congress government against Sikhs.[11][12] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Huh? I've no link with Palestine of France. I live in the US and am an Indian citizen.
But you did support anti-war protest in Iraq so I imagined you would feel for Muslims in these parts as well, my bad :P .... I guess, it's mostly about attacking BJP leaders and Gujarat (the fort of BJP) :((

Use of voter lists by the Congress PartyOn October 31, Congress party officials provided assailants with voter lists, school registration forms, and ration lists.[22] The lists were used to find the location of Sikh homes and business, an otherwise impossible task because they were located in unmarked and diverse neighborhoods. On the night of October 31, the night before the massacres began, assailants used the lists to mark the houses of Sikhs with letter "S".[22] In addition, because most of the mobs were illiterate, Congress Party officials provided help in reading the lists and leading the mobs to Sikh homes and businesses in the other neighborhoods.[19] By using the lists the mobs were able to pinpoint the locations of Sikhs they otherwise would have missed.[19] In some cases, the mobs returned to locations where they knew Sikhs were hiding after consulting their lists. One man, Amar Singh, escaped the initial attack on his house by having a Hindu neighbor drag him into his neighbor's house and declare him dead. However, a group of 18 assailants later came looking for his body, and when his neighbor replied that others had already taken away the body an assailant showed him a list and replied, "Look, Amar Singh’s name has not been struck off from the list so his dead body has not been taken away."[19] Sikh men not in their homes were easily identified by their distinctive turban and beard while Sikh women were identified by their dress. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

But you did support anti-war protest in Iraq so I imagined you would feel for Muslims in these parts as well' date=' my bad :P .... I guess, it's mostly about attacking BJP leaders and Gujarat (the fort of BJP) :(([/quote'] No, I felt bad because the country I live in - US - was wasting my tax money on a stupid war. That's the reason I protested.