Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

I don't like the idea of having a 4 pace attack unless one of them is an all rounder. Regardless of the conditions a spinner adds variety to the attack.
Not if that spinner is a lacklustre Harbhajan. TB is very seamer friendly as well, and considering Darty's 'contribution' so far, I don't think we'd be losing out greatly if we go ahead with the 4 pacer plan. Yuvraj and Raina can bowl a bit and the former is very likely to play in Gambhir's absence, so I don't see why we can't bring in Sreesanth... in an ideal world though, Pragyan Ojha would have been my pick for the lead spinner. Since Dhoni will never drop Harbhajan though, I think this discussion is an exercise in futility :(

We will come back strongly with full strength......... We will have all our players back, and ready to roar like wounded tigers. In India we trust :isalute: I am getting a strong feeling that we will win the third Test :isalute: Come on boys buck up, I know its sad and humiliating, but we fans should support them in good as well as hard times. Show your support fellas :isalute: