Wimbledon!

Gambit

@ mp, talking about monica seles, if i am right, didn't his coach or someone tryed to murder her, tryed to kill her with knife, though she ecaped but got injured badly and was out for a season?? or was it some other player coach.. btw monica selese was good player but always looked lazy, in her l8r days she got very fat, just like u know Lindsay Devenfort
actually it was one of Steffi Graf's fans who thought that Monica was going to overtake Steffi and become the best in the world(what a sick freak:omg_smile:)

actually it was one of Steffi Graf's fans who thought that Monica was going to overtake Steffi and become the best in the world(what a sick freak:omg_smile:)
i think monica seles had already overtaken her and she was unbeatable at that time she had won most of her encounters with steffi graff

Nadal with the slice to match a Fed backhand, 15-0. Overhead slam for 30-0. Fed has lost 21 points at the net, compared to Rafa's 7. Rafa hits a return into the net, 15-30. Federer's next return goes long. 15-40. Federer hits another return from the baseline, goes long. Rafa makes it 2-2. ...i am going to the shoutbox.