Sreesanth fined 30% Match fee

DesiChap

Re: Sreesanth fined 30% Match fee Bias fines. But lets face it 30% is nothing but slap on wrists. I don't think Sree gives a dammn. He does not care about the money he plays for pride and country. Well done to Chappell as I have a feeling he does not tell Sree to calm down but in fact tells him to be yourself and give the oppo as much grief/aggression as possible!

Re: Sreesanth fined 30% Match fee

though this incident might show like mahanama is biased, he isnt.... if i am right, the match referee can act only on the things tht the umpires complain.... the 2 wyte umpires facking trapped Sreesanth....
I thought match ref had the powers to have the final say gat? couldn't he tell the 2 gents to take a walk or something? If mahanama isn't biased may be he still has the "ji shaab ji" mentality :wall: btw I loved Sree's reaction when the presenter asked him about his dance and if he going to do a number in the dressing room later..he said 'he did couple of steps there..' (and he was carrying a niggle) :lol: '..and will certainly do as he loves dancing' :wtg: keep the carefree spirit going Sree :hail: