Kingsmead will be catastrophe for India.

kabira

Re: Kingsmead will be catastrophe for India. Things are lot better this time. Saffies batting is below par compared to India and any extra bounce or pace in the pitch pretty much means Saffies are shooting thier own leg. I don't reckon they will try to be over aggressive considering their batting is very brittle. I think our batters are slowly hitting the strap and am sure they will work double hard (it is confirmed already they are ) to ensure they go on to win the series. The experience in Ganguly and Zaheer has definitely helped. Munaf's addition at the expense of VRV will boost India by say about 20% at least. I think India has a good chance in the rest of the test matches and they won't stumble upon such chances in future this well. :wtg:

Re: Kingsmead will be catastrophe for India. >yeah but a wet wicket is also a spinners paradise especially a brown one .. unless you have some hidden take on it Test match will be over on Day 1 itself...wet and brown hahha...Kanga league type of pitches...Mumbaikars will rule..