Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

Its a choice thing. I am sure few love their iPhone5. Personally I am a fan of Android. Its very natural for me. With Note II, I have absolutely no complaints. I am browsing more and able to read comfortably. Now other sizes are too small for me. Apple ad about common sense on how your thumb can only reach so far on a mobile screen is really cheap. If they are saying that the consumer do not have common sense for using larger screen size then they are one rude and arrogant company. I have 10 fingers your stupid. When i read on a smaller screen I am scrolling million times to read the content. With Note II all most all the contents fit in landscape are readable and quick without having to zoom in.

Its a choice thing. I am sure few love their iPhone5. Personally I am a fan of Android. Its very natural for me. With Note II, I have absolutely no complaints. I am browsing more and able to read comfortably. Now other sizes are too small for me. Apple ad about common sense on how your thumb can only reach so far on a mobile screen is really cheap. If they are saying that the consumer do not have common sense for using larger screen size then they are one rude and arrogant company. I have 10 fingers your stupid. When i read on a smaller screen I am scrolling million times to read the content. With Note II all most all the contents fit in landscape are readable and quick without having to zoom in.
You don't when you're traveling to work and can use a phone in just one hand. Designers say it's one the great design decisions of the decade.

You don't when you're traveling to work and can use a phone in just one hand. Designers say it's one the great design decisions of the decade.
typing is easy but now sometimes back button is too far away on top left of screen..hard to reach example in facebook...u cant hit back button on top of screen easily..they need to change the ui i think

Android for me due to flexibility of OS and different options available (both in terms of choice of manufacturers as well as price points be it mobiles or tablets). iOS would make even lesser impact in the coming years as innovation (or rather copying and then patenting in many cases) has stopped to a large extent after the demise of Steve Jobs. Most of the innovations are nowadays are instead on the Android front especially by handset/tablet manufacturers.

iOS leads way ahead of Anroid in revenue - quantity does not relate to better revenue
it does ..its more mature eco system but google play is getting there and after next year apps quality will be same imo and revenue is growing a lot to me more competition is better ..windows phone competing with these platforms will only improve things for us end users :--D