vent your frustration of the past..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. Yeah and in the era which mattered his average was 49.... not bad for classless batsman :wall: u have egg on ur face giving verdict he was finished as a cricketer and there is more to come..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: vent your frustration of the past..

u have egg on ur face giving verdict he was finished as a cricketer and there is more to come
Huh? One half century from the great one is enough for egg on my face? Proves my point infact. Anyhow, I would be as happy as anyone if he scores.
That half century is worth a century given the pitch condition and the eventual inning score.. I knew u wud conveneitnely forget the practice game :wall: What had i tild u before the series look at his score in comparison to the rest and I stand vindicated so far in two games.. :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

frankly speaking....a 50 and 20 odd are not enough to get gloating rights to anyone.
Those are worth more given the pitch and then there was similar story in practice game....... he has shut up the honest critics dishonest ones bordering on congenital haters too will come to senses eventually. Way to go dada :wtg:
Guest dada_rocks

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. Meanwhile Here is Dada's performance in non-minnow series win overseas Average 73 with 1 ton and 4 50's.. Not bad for a classless batsman :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

frankly speaking....a 50 and 20 odd are not enough to get gloating rights to anyone.
heheheee .... Radhika jeee those runs are like pure Gold dust on that pitch ... Cricket is not always about Century = Best and anything less = Bakwas.
Exactly in west indies win in second inning he was 72 not out in srilanka win he was 90 odd not out.. not a century but noone can deny it was much more than a century in eventualal scheme of things
Guest dada_rocks

I( know it was gold ...bheem...but it looks like ganguly army wale think this is the ultimate and as if he is the only one responsible for the win.....(ok not u here dada )...he was also responsible.... :shrug:
My beef was with the people who selected kaif yuvraj ahead of dada.. well kaif will have to be reborn, given he is muslim so that possibility gets ruled out :lol: , to come anywher close to dada in cricketing terms. Yuvraj potentially speaking can trump any batsman but his defence is too dodgy and he is too impatient to change that potential into reality in longer version of the game... People forget the fact that when Ganguly initially came on the scene he was branded as technically sound, even short ball was not the problem then this problem inculcated along the way at some stage and very patient whence well-suited for longer version his induction into shorter version was delayed for quite sometime. It's not about 50 it's about his assured presence in the crease and that Ntini bouncer getting pulled for six was shot of the match..

Re: vent your frustration of the past.. ^Ive always been for Gangs. Never thought he shouldve been dropped after Pak tour- harsh to say the least People would have gone for Kaif and Yuv based on recent test form. And lets face it at some point we will have to look to those guys to be our middle order. Kaif did well in WI. Crucial kncoks vs Aus and England as well

We loved the man until the perverts started insisting we bare our ass, walk backwards, until we impaled ourselves on sharp, pointed, smelly, poisoned beedis. And that wasn't going to happen, no sir. I ain't living with a beedi up my backside for the rest of my life.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Donds... u bak, ma man...