Pawar running for ICC top post

yoda

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post

Anyway kabhi fursat mein main naked data nikalunga provided it's available online. _________________
same way, u think there is no proof in allegations against Dalmiya... i would like u to debate how Dalmiya took India high enough or on the contrary, how he stopped it from potentially going higher....
This phrase is enough to castigate anyone in any field as long that field is still seeing some development.. Yes sky is the limit but my question is why didn;t the predecessors of dalmiya could do what dalmiya did.. Of course new admins will add some incremental value that doesn't mean anything.. Had there been any evidence there is court when matters are being handled out of court by scuttlign the voice of person concerned tells me it's naked vendeta ritten all over it.. Again read newton-lagarange story, u will get the picture.

Re: Pawar running for ICC top post no DR... question is, wen through calculations and solid proofs, it was proven tht BCCI could have made X dollars, Dalmatia made X/8... it aint his facking dad's organization to do underhand deals with television rights.....