CSK 2012 - Team News/Discussion thread

Ram

we had the same batting before :dontknow: with the inclusion of Sir Jadeja our batting lineup looks even better :winky:
Hussey is missing many games I think (?),Dhoni if he doesnt play in top 3 will not be that useful in this format.Vijay is a lottery,Badri is not a match winner,Bravo these days is ****.Only hopes are Raina and Morkel. Jadeja will feck many games for you,if not with his batting,definately with his running.

Hussey is missing many games I think (?),Dhoni if he doesnt play in top 3 will not be that useful in this format.Vijay is a lottery,Badri is not a match winner,Bravo these days is ****.Only hopes are Raina and Morkel. Jadeja will feck many games for you,if not with his batting,definately with his running.
Hussey will be back when needed and rest of your post is BS. :hahaha:

Vijay will play well in chepauk,badri will do what he does always.Bravo will contribute in some way. As for jaddu,i hope he won't have much to do batting wise and does well enough with his bowling and fielding:pray: